IGNORED

Noise

Bob4Jane

I watched the game on Setanta tonight and would like to express my huge pride at being able to call myself a city fan-

The noise that you guys and gals created there sounded amazing on the telly and I will highlight the repeated use of 'bounce around the ground', and the very clear rendition of our very own Wurzels' classic.

So, great job you lot!

Wish I could have been there.

Nick,

Reading. (See you in the Madstad away section soooon...)

Was out last night and got to the pub a bit late, so had 20 mins of Radio 5 on the way there, they were slagging the fans off for the lack of noise, and to be fair there didn't sound like much. Got to the pub and it was a different story, sounded like a good atmosphere.

For the others watching on tv - is GJ coming down with / getting over the lurgy or was he shouting a lot in the first half! Could barely make him out on his interviews at half time!

Was out last night and got to the pub a bit late, so had 20 mins of Radio 5 on the way there, they were slagging the fans off for the lack of noise, and to be fair there didn't sound like much. Got to the pub and it was a different story, sounded like a good atmosphere.

For the others watching on tv - is GJ coming down with / getting over the lurgy or was he shouting a lot in the first half! Could barely make him out on his interviews at half time!

He was like that before the match started. Probably telling off Marvin for sliding down the bannister, or shouting at Fontaine in the dressing room for not tieing his shoelaces properly, or barracking LJ for not doing his homework.

Was out last night and got to the pub a bit late, so had 20 mins of Radio 5 on the way there, they were slagging the fans off for the lack of noise, and to be fair there didn't sound like much.

Mark Bright and Co - being sat at the back on the Wiliiams stand is not the noisest of places!

Maybe they should commentate from the East End and then see what the sound is like. From where I was sat in the Williams stand the noise was excellent.

Best song of the night "Who's the wa**ker with the bell"

Mark Bright and Co - being sat at the back on the Wiliiams stand is not the noisest of places!

Maybe they should commentate from the East End and then see what the sound is like. From where I was sat in the Williams stand the noise was excellent.

Best song of the night "Who's the wa**ker with the bell"

The same Mark Bright who said that David Nugent would have good knowledge of us having played against us in the CCC for Preston :disapointed2se:

Archived