IGNORED

Enoch

!james

not sure if this has been mentioned yet but heard from a leeds pal that Enoch has been disgnosed with blood clot in the lung and is out for at least 6 months

get well soon big man

A lad I know through Sunday football is currently out for the rest of the season for the same thing.

Found a blood clot on his leg, was sent for an all over scan and found 2 on his lungs aswell

Not nice, good luck to the big man

Guest ashtonyate
Whilst I sympathise with his health problems, 'Top Bloke' he aint. He could have gone to Leeds this time last season and earn't the club some money, but chose to hang on til the close season on a free, to trouser all the money for himself, greedy git.

Rubbish we got him cheap he honered his contract and when to a new employer that's not greedy that's looking after his own interested I bet you would do the same I know I would.

Fans must relies that its a job of work to a player loyalty does not come in to it.

If the club did not want to renew his contract when it ended they wouldn't that's business, may be Academy Players could show a bit more loyalty but that's another story

I've had this it's called a Pulminary Embolism, 6 months seems extreme, however lung capacity is reduced considerably and one gets out of breath a lot quicker than before.

And ya have to give up the cigars :(

In fairness he'll be on warfarin for 6 months and I'm not sure that'd sit well with playing contact sports however much impaired his lung function is.

All the best to him and I wish him a speedy recovery.

His goal at Coventry in the FA Cup a few seasons back will live with me for a long time.

Totally agree about the goal mate. That one is filed away in a lifetime series of great goals for City.

The amazing thing was we could see it as it developed, it was inevitable. City are charging towards us, Johnson on the right wing Enoch on the left, beautifull floated cross from Lee and a rasping header from the Man.

Hope you are able to stay in football Enoch. Good on ya.

Rubbish we got him cheap he honered his contract and when to a new employer that's not greedy that's looking after his own interested I bet you would do the same I know I would.

Fans must relies that its a job of work to a player loyalty does not come in to it.

If the club did not want to renew his contract when it ended they wouldn't that's business, may be Academy Players could show a bit more loyalty but that's another story

Dead right AY. As the poster near the start said, he went about things the right way. Sad news, and all the best to him for a full recovery

Whilst I sympathise with his health problems, 'Top Bloke' he aint. He could have gone to Leeds this time last season and earn't the club some money, but chose to hang on til the close season on a free, to trouser all the money for himself, greedy git.

just noticed this.

I've noticed from your posts, that your not very clever are you??

Jez - bad day yesterday?

Bet you'd be first to complain if (for example) Marvellous came out and said he wanted to leave this month, before the end of his contract.......

Totally agree about the goal mate. That one is filed away in a lifetime series of great goals for City.

The amazing thing was we could see it as it developed, it was inevitable. City are charging towards us, Johnson on the right wing Enoch on the left, beautifull floated cross from Lee and a rasping header from the Man.

Hope you are able to stay in football Enoch. Good on ya.

Agree with you there SVD. Not only was it a sweet goal, Showman and Brooker were virtualy unplayable that night.

Archived