IGNORED

Pay On The Night/great Support.

Cideriuplandlord

Before I start.

1: This post is anti no one,critisising no one, it is a positive post to encourage those who visited the gate, possibly for the first time this season, last night to come back, hopefully on a regular basis.

The support last night was in my opinion probably the best we have had this season. I was concerned with all the talk of the possibility of a small gate that we might make ourselves look silly on the telly with a quiet/small crowd. This ws not helped when I arrived at my usual seat to see not many familiar faces but many who had obviously just turnd up for the one game.

However, for 14thousand odd to make as much noise as they did last night was fantastic and certainly all the "new faces" around me were more than happy to join in the singing etc. I don't know what made the atmosphere so good last night as with a crowd of that size and with many non regulars you would have thought it would have gone the other way.

My question to you;why was the atmosphere so good last night when

A: We lost

B: We had a small crowd

c: There were many POD ( I have a feeling they have come down so are damn sure they are going to make the most of it , when possibly ST(me included) holders get a tad flippant about footie seeing it wek in week out.

Anyway, I think last night was one of the most enjoyable losses I have seen, great support and a great performance from the lads, play like that Sat vs Wolves and I reckon we will get a result.

Archived