IGNORED

Rodent Sacked

cheshire_red

Yes, I blame it on ALL those UNLUCKY defeats!

Yeah, real unlucky to lose to Charlton last night! Think I heard it was Charlton's first win since either 4th or 18th October.

Did make me chuckle. Not sure why, but I've started to really dislike Norwich since we came up! Never done anything to me, just one of those irrational hatreds.

Why's that a cause for celebration?

I like it when other Championship clubs employ crap managers.

good point but am still pleased. Guys a tool of the first order.

We may not all like GJ but he at least has some dignity in defeat, is a genuine geezer and has generated an over 120 post topic on his words of wisdom... which is probably 120 more than Glenda managed.

you reds.

• Admin
|Good shout, has done very well at Rotherham considering all the peoblems with finance, points deduction and lack of ground.

Can't see them going for anyone other than a 'name' in their position and with their Boards appointment history.

Boards do like appointing popular former players though, especially if they are under pressure from the fans. Is the Norwich board under much scrutiny from the fanbase?

On TalkSport last night (which I was stuck with as Radio Bristol chose to offer next to no reaction to the game) fans appeared split on Worthington going back.

They've approached the Irish FA for permission to speak to Worthington, but have been declined.

That would be a very odd appointment and makes me wonder if they still owe him money.

Archived