IGNORED

Anyone Got Next Seasons Shirt Today?

Claverham_Red

Just wondering if anyone got the new city shirt for next season today?

The shirt is a very nice one and it feels like I'm wearing the shirt from the season 2001/02

But now I have a dilemma shall I wear this seasons shirt, next seasons shirt or the yellow shirt for the match against Barnsley on sunday?

Just got home from work and was shocked to find my lovely new City shirt sat here waiting for me.

Flippin gorgeous mate, feels great and more importantly it seems like it will stay nice and dry in the short hot summer we get here. Its a shame really because I loved this seasons shirt but now I probably won't wear it a great deal.

Got mine, really nice. Feels a bit wrong not having more white on it though, this seasons shirt is possibly my all time favourite so its sad that its nearly "old". If they could combine the neck and logo layout of the new one with the white parts of this seasons I would be more than happy.

Guest exiledred

wouldn't it be nice if city shirts lasted more than one season like england and man utd etc. neither our sponsor or maunfatcurer has changed for over 3 years yet this is the thrid different shirt made by TFG with the DAS logo. bit cheeky really.

obviosuly i'm still going to buy one i just reckon its a bit of a rip off what about everyone else?

Don't wear the yellow, then if a city player stands in front of you, none of his teammates wil be able to see him :laugh: . I suggest this seasons one, you can only wear it twice more before it becomes "So last year". Well said Exile, I just got my 2003 one a couple of weeks ago an now its old. Oh well, I could make a one man protest . .

Guest Bristol_Babe

I haven't actually got one yet... But I will do when they go on general sale... Though I have seen my mates and he has had writing on the back and everything... Looks mint!

Archived