IGNORED

Transfer Madness

'Orns

Frankly no. Nice change from last January and being told by the self appointed scouts on an hourly basis that we must sign Freddie Eastwood or Derek Riordan. :innocent06: Quite happy to let the club get on with doing what they think is the right thing. Much more fun watching Man City trying to build a side with 11 strikers and bugger what the Manager thinks. :laugh:

My secret addiction is similar- I will be notified about a uni-course offer decision through an online tracking system

My F5 button is goingh to be worn out as I check it every hour during office-time.

But I do love to check this site often, too.

I am also addicted to doing the same with the BBC site to see what the competition, and Man City are doing!

I have learned my lessonfrom all the other transfer windows. Even if we sign someone its never in the position thats needed so i have given up giving a s**t about who we sign and just watch the football.

***EDIT****

That will no doubt change on the day the window ends though.

Ok, so I'm a rational kind of guy, but I'm completely hooked on OTIB in case I miss something now.

So come on, who thought they'd be doing this at your age?

I'm Woodsy26, I'm 35 years old and hooked.

Anyone else want to own up to their secret addiction?

If you have been affected by any issues in this thread.......

Guest RobbieTurner
Ok, so I'm a rational kind of guy, but I'm completely hooked on OTIB in case I miss something now.

Hi Woodsy, I'm Matt 39 and have a similar addiction with OTIB for transfer rumours/fear of missing something !!

I get the odd bit of gossip, hence my earlier post. It does amaze me how some people find the rumours re guy from the Kaizer Chiefs rumour earlier was a great one. Whilst GJ and BCFC in general like to keep things quiet for obvious reasons, there is always someone on here who has found who the latest trialist is....not always a signing as per the earlier post someone mentioned Riordan last year etc....but makes for good reading. And before anyone shoots down the rumour mill, someone has already got ourfirst signing Styver correct by investigating when he was named as Peter Shriver originally, so some of it does come to fruition....!!!

Not expecting any more signings.

I am. :yes:

At least two, possibly three. A defender, a midfielder and possibly a winger.

Half way through the window and so far we've signed Styvar, re-signed Orr (unlikely City will move for Eardley now) and Stern's loan has been 'extended'.

Trundle has gone out with the likelihood that he won't return. :nono:

We seem to have a succession of trialists so GJ must be trying to add bodies, whether permanent or on loan.

Once we've signed one more I wouldn't be surprised if Noble's departure is announced shortly afterwards. :doh:

Marvin will probably stay (about 70/30 in favour I reckon) but you never know, and persistent rumours about McIndoe make a move more than a possibility with a swap deal involving Paul Parry being the latest doing the rounds on Tuesday.

If Marvin moves we'll no doubt see a fairly hefty replacement, otherwise I'd expect any signings will be relatively low key rather than household names like Stern. :noexpression:

Before the recent upturn in form a major overhaul seemed likely. One or two may have found form just in time, and with Bradley's new contract the upheaval may be lessened but there are still long term squad weaknesses to be addressed.

That's my Window prediction anyway - 2/3 players still to come and Noble, at least, on his way, possibly loaned out in Trundle fashion.

I deliberately fall over in the street so that people help me.

I'm so alone . . . .

:rofl2br:

I am. :yes:

At least two, possibly three. A defender, a midfielder and possibly a winger.

Half way through the window and so far we've signed Styvar, re-signed Orr (unlikely City will move for Eardley now) and Stern's loan has been 'extended'.

Trundle has gone out with the likelihood that he won't return. :nono:

We seem to have a succession of trialists so GJ must be trying to add bodies, whether permanent or on loan.

Once we've signed one more I wouldn't be surprised if Noble's departure is announced shortly afterwards. :doh:

Marvin will probably stay (about 70/30 in favour I reckon) but you never know, and persistent rumours about McIndoe make a move more than a possibility with a swap deal involving Paul Parry being the latest doing the rounds on Tuesday.

If Marvin moves we'll no doubt see a fairly hefty replacement, otherwise I'd expect any signings will be relatively low key rather than household names like Stern. :noexpression:

Before the recent upturn in form a major overhaul seemed likely. One or two may have found form just in time, and with Bradley's new contract the upheaval may be lessened but there are still long term squad weaknesses to be addressed.

That's my Window prediction anyway - 2/3 players still to come and Noble, at least, on his way, possibly loaned out in Trundle fashion.

Bloody hell its mystic Nogbad! :laugh:

Would hate to see either McIndoe or Elliot go, infact i would actually cry if Marvin was sold.

We are only a few points off 6th and with the team playing their hearts out i can see with a few choice signings we can hopefully go through that play-off nightmare again

:rofl2br:

Bloody hell its mystic Nogbad! :laugh:

Would hate to see either McIndoe or Elliot go, infact i would actually cry if Marvin was sold.

We are only a few points off 6th and with the team playing their hearts out i can see with a few choice signings we can hopefully go through that play-off nightmare again

I haven't stopped blubbing ever since I heard Stern was staying. :crying: :crying:

Guest RobbieTurner
I haven't stopped blubbing ever since I heard Stern was staying. :crying: :crying:

I've not stopped crying either......with laughter since I heard the 'Stern John turned up in his boxer shorts to help McIndoe out' story..... :clapping:

Amphetamines

Whats the story?

Dam, you missed that one? Well, allegedly After the Palarse game at AG after we won, McIndoe obviously feeling pretty chuffed with himself decided to rip the Palace players on their bus, anyways, cant remember the whole story so someone will have to dig the thread out, but it lead to Carle and McIndoe having a tussle and the palarse players giving him a bit of a kicking round the back of the bus, Stern John came legging it out of the changing room in his boxers to help out, but it was too late McIndoe had a bloody nose and the Palarse players scuttled back on the bus and locked the door.

Dam, you missed that one? Well, allegedly After the Palarse game at AG after we won, McIndoe obviously feeling pretty chuffed with himself decided to rip the Palace players on their bus, anyways, cant remember the whole story so someone will have to dig the thread out, but it lead to Carle and McIndoe having a tussle and the palarse players giving him a bit of a kicking round the back of the bus, Stern John came legging it out of the changing room in his boxers to help out, but it was too late McIndoe had a bloody nose and the Palarse players scuttled back on the bus and locked the door.

Blimey!

At least of Stern isn't quite the player some people want he is willing to wade in, even in his undercrakers, to help out a team-mate!

Gotta be good for moral!

Blimey!

At least of Stern isn't quite the player some people want he is willing to wade in, even in his undercrakers, to help out a team-mate!

Gotta be good for moral!

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=110193

found the orignal thread, hope mods don't mind be posting it, kinda makes me think i voted for the wrong funniest thead now

Archived