IGNORED

Donny Away Cats

21. Marcham

I bought tickets for the original match, then i tryed to buy CATS tickets as i couldn't drive up there. However, the moody workers at the ticket office informed me that CATS travel had sold out.

So i was thinking seeing as the rearranged match is on a tuesday night, i would expect that some people wont be able to make it due to work and other commitments.

Instead of getting a refund i was wondering ifa nyone has two CATS tickets for Donny that i could buy?

I will pay the full price obviously.

Thanks.

I bought tickets for the original match, then i tryed to buy CATS tickets as i couldn't drive up there. However, the moody workers at the ticket office informed me that CATS travel had sold out.

So i was thinking seeing as the rearranged match is on a tuesday night, i would expect that some people wont be able to make it due to work and other commitments.

Instead of getting a refund i was wondering ifa nyone has two CATS tickets for Donny that i could buy?

I will pay the full price obviously.

Thanks.

I expect a few will become available from returns as I can't see us taking more than two coaches to the re arranged game may be even like Ipswich and we only take the one coach.

I expect a few will become available from returns as I can't see us taking more than two coaches to the re arranged game may be even like Ipswich and we only take the one coach.

yeah tickets for the rearanged game havent gone on sale yet so i would wait and see what happens, i don't think your have any dramas

Archived