IGNORED

Half Time Entertainment?

DavidNoble

What is it now?

The keepy uppy thing from the first half of the season is done so was wondering what it is now.

Thought it would probably be kick a ball through a hole or hit the bar but i don't know.

Just asking because it is my birthday on the 14th march, the day we play cardiff at home and was wondering if i could get on to do it.

Good luck today City! :D

You Reds! :englandsmile4wf:

What is it now?

The keepy uppy thing from the first half of the season is done so was wondering what it is now.

Thought it would probably be kick a ball through a hole or hit the bar but i don't know.

Just asking because it is my birthday on the 14th march, the day we play cardiff at home and was wondering if i could get on to do it.

Good luck today City! :D

You Reds! :englandsmile4wf:

its called three strikes and you in or something like that, got to hit three ball in a goal, but not sure of the size of the goal, my birthday 14th march as well, cant wait for the cardiff game, what a birthday were goin to have :thumbsup:

Forget all that football stuff bring back The Ashton Angels.

What better entertainment - apart from a ritualistic burning of a Gashead - could you want, 8 or so really fit birds gyrating in a very nice way to some funky pop tune, whilst wearing lessthan appropriate clothing. Gert lush.

Forget all that football stuff bring back The Ashton Angels.

What better entertainment - apart from a ritualistic burning of a Gashead - could you want, 8 or so really fit birds gyrating in a very nice way to some funky pop tune, whilst wearing lessthan appropriate clothing. Gert lush.

I think you will find that the Ashton Angels were about 5 to 14 years of age freezer. I would hope that you mean the Rockin Robins. Now that was entertainment.

I think you will find that the Ashton Angels were about 5 to 14 years of age freezer. I would hope that you mean the Rockin Robins. Now that was entertainment.

Sheet, yeah, like REALLY meant The Rockin Robins - although The Ashton Angels is a much better name - anyways, bring em back, the present entertainment is dire compared to past fare.

Snarling police dogs, army displays, parachuting exploits, anything is better than nothing and what we have now is next to nothing.

Sheet, yeah, like REALLY meant The Rockin Robins - although The Ashton Angels is a much better name - anyways, bring em back, the present entertainment is dire compared to past fare.

Snarling police dogs, army displays, parachuting exploits, anything is better than nothing and what we have now is next to nothing.

NO, don't bring back the Rockin' Robins, most of them would be in their fifties by now!

NO, don't bring back the Rockin' Robins, most of them would be in their fifties by now!

:D Smart as you like, bring back The Rockin' Robins Daughters, briefed in the ways of football dancing by their illustrious mothers, but versed in more 'modern' ways of gyration! Too much?

Archived