IGNORED

John Akinde

BromleyRed

Now that Brooker and Trundle have gone out on loan does anybody reckon we will be seeing more of Akinde in the near future? Also out of interest does anybody know his height and weight?

cant see his weight or height on the website under his profile. I do hope he gets a look in though. He looked pretty good in the games i saw him in and watched him play bournemouth for the reserves and he was strong and quick in that game.

By the way.....cant believe Dele is only 13st 4lbs

Despite the outgoings of Trunds and Brooker I can still only see Akinde playing a bit part this season at most. I'd certainly like to see him bedded in during the remainder of this season because I can see neither Dele or Stern John being at the Gate next season.

I believe he's 6'2" by the way.

Has potential,but at the moment I cant see him getting a look in.So would be better of going out on loan to League 1 if he can.Get some league experience as that is something he is obviously lacking.He is 5th choice striker at the minute,maybe 6th when Trundle comes back? So if he went out on loan for a month to start,then we could send him back out with a recall clause after that.

Archived