IGNORED

Trundle Scored!

Pack’s Chin

"Trundle beautifully turned the defender and buried it into the corner".

Ah, well, I'm off down the Gate now to see if Stern can do the same.

By the law of averages he'll do something one day, surely.......

For some reason I read that last line "by the law of beverages", and for some reason it may me laugh :icecream:

Fair play to him.

Lets hope he comes back to us fitter and more determined.

I can understand the fitter comment, but, not the determined.

One thing I always thought when Trunds came on that he was trying his hardest, just, didn't come off sometimes.

Certainly at times I would question a few others determination for the fight above his.

edit: not today though !!!

noticed in todays paper he,s quoted after scoring against brighton sat " it settled me down, i,m enjoying it at the biggest club i,ve played for" not sure if it was a dig or not :dunno:

how is it a dig?

are you actually trying to suggest that we are bigger than Leeds??? :rofl2br:

Leeds are very much a big cub stuck in a small pond. If they stay in that division for any amount of time, then maybe, (maybe- you'd still have to forget thier topo flight history) one day we'll consider ourselves a bigger club (ie, when they have to sell Elland Road 'cos the fans are buggering off)

I love my club, but we are not Man United! ha!

Good finish but let us just say the defending wasn't that great, he would never get a chance like that in the championship.

BCAGFC

I like the way the Sky pundits said that he used his big ass to move the defender out the way. (Ok, I'm paraphrasing but it's what they meant!).

lee trundle scores for leeds IN DIVISION 1 , were in the championship , different ball game I'm afraid

Same old, same old. :fastasleep:

Were you saying this when LT curled it in (for Bristol City IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP) against Palace in the play-off semi-final, 2nd leg? Probably not me thinks. :disapointed2se:

I'm sure there was some other thread about "fickle" City ans somewhere? :whistle2:

Archived