IGNORED

City Vs Wolves Thread

Spike

has anyone else notice Styvar and Maynard having a little quiet moan at each other one two occasions so far?

Also anyone else think that we're not marking them up tight enough? Every time they get possesion they move into space and we don't seem to be closing it down. When we have the ball you can see the difference as they close us down very quickly

has anyone else notice Styvar and Maynard having a little quiet moan at each other one two occasions so far?

Also anyone else think that we're not marking them up tight enough? Every time they get possesion they move into space and we don't seem to be closing it down. When we have the ball you can see the difference as they close us down very quickly

Wolves have had the best part of the first 20, but i think we have the harder deal at the moment with the conditions.

Not noticed the little moans between maynard and Styvar to be honest, the later still learning the way we play so maybe thats what Maynard is telling him.

Styvar looking a little clumsy when chasing. I'd say we've had the best chance but they do look very dangrous when coming forward

Styvar, not having the best at the mo, his deft touches not quite working, but when hes tried them if they would come off would poss bring an opening.

you can see why Wolves are where they are, with there pass and move style good to watch but not against us..

Misjudged the flight of theball i'd say, like the commentaters said the wind will play its part and it did.

when you got winds like that you don't come for a ball like that. It was thoughtluss and clumsy and we've paid the price for it. I know basso doesnt mess up very often but that was definetly a mess up

when you got winds like that you don't come for a ball like that. It was thoughtluss and clumsy and we've paid the price for it. I know basso doesnt mess up very often but that was definetly a mess up

The ball just didnt drop, it sat up in the wind.

Normally you wouldn't come for it, Howler/Misjudged still 1 down :angry:

Just seen replay from different angles, Howler.

Over compensated

Poor game of football so far. Might be the wind. Our left wing is totally dead. One chance in 45 min is not good enough.

Hopefully we can get a goal back.

Hmmm, that wasn't particularly pleasant viewing. Shame about the wind, I know it can cause havoc, but is that not a very good reason to get the ball down and play? Any long balls we play in the 2nd half are going to come straight back at us, at a rate of knots! Come on lads, we are better than this, have some confidence!

Archived