IGNORED

Terrible Weather

PAPA650

I'm not sure if i was lucky staying home to watch match or bl**dy missed a cracker ( and before any starts i was ill so gave my season ticket away for 3) but looking on tv weather was disgusting !!! surelly that should have been abandoned ? i'v seen less worst than that done so !!!!!! well done city 4 fight back nearlly got a win there, basso's 2 goals 1st unlucky but 2nd iv been always told if in doubt kick it out especially in that wind ? WELL DONE BOY'S :englandsmile4wf:

I'm not sure if i was lucky staying home to watch match or bl**dy missed a cracker ( and before any starts i was ill so gave my season ticket away for 3) but looking on tv weather was disgusting !!! surelly that should have been abandoned ? i'v seen less worst than that done so !!!!!! well done city 4 fight back nearlly got a win there, basso's 2 goals 1st unlucky but 2nd iv been always told if in doubt kick it out especially in that wind ? WELL DONE BOY'S :englandsmile4wf:

I was ill aswell and had to sell my S/T must be some sort of virus going around.

The weather was bad but not awfull the pitch was still playable which was the main thing. It was lucky that the game finished when it did beacause looking out the window know (in Brislington) the weather seems to have deteriorated quite a bit.

Where have you seen a game called off for more favourable conditions?

Had a few problems understanding the initial post on this thread but hey, heres my thoughts.

I was there, at the front of the Atyeo. Swirling rain/wind, swaying lights from the stand, roof coming loose in places, wind chill of zero tempratures etc but hey I was there and wouldnt have missed it for the world.

Yes I was wet, cold, tired and hungry by the end but thats what following your team sometimes involves.

The pitch was playable and the stadium was not deemed unsafe at any point, therefore the match went ahead.

Ridiculous comment.

Just a bit of wind and rain, made it more fun.

Bit :noexpression: hate to see a lot then; reminds me of mountainous seas and 110 mile an hour winds and rain in the med on a Costa ship :noexpression: fact is same for both teams and 2 Basso errors cost us.

We played our best bit of football during the worst spell of weather to be honest. We played it down on the floor and that along with a few dodgy decisions from the ref(wasn't he just awful), really got the crowd going. add in the wind and the rain, the 'always believe' factor and it was a cracking finish to the second half. There seemed to be singing and atmosphere all round and I really enjoyed it.

Didnt see that on the TV....

Sky must have not shown it purposly.

They never show this sort of thing as it only attracts other idiots to do the same if they can get publicity. It may have been a good natured thing in this instance but it might not have been. It is an offence to enter onto the pitch and I expect the club has to issue a ban or be punished themselves.

After all, what would happen if we all decided to run on the pitch to celebrate a goal!

They never show this sort of thing as it only attracts other idiots to do the same if they can get publicity. It may have been a good natured thing in this instance but it might not have been. It is an offence to enter onto the pitch and I expect the club has to issue a ban or be punished themselves.

After all, what would happen if we all decided to run on the pitch to celebrate a goal!

If i can remember rightly 5 or 6 blokes were on the pitch when Trundle scored that goal against Palace. I think the club turnt a blind eye to it consdiering the importance of the goal!

That would be absolutley class. :winner_third_h4h:

Archived