IGNORED

Gloucestershire Cup

ooRya

The game is tonight at Cirencester. The game is usually played with mostly youngsters with a splattering of reserve team players. I remember after spanking Cheltenham in the final Trundle and Weale were involved. I'm tempted to go up tonight as never been to Cirencester's ground.

The game is tonight at Cirencester. The game is usually played with mostly youngsters with a splattering of reserve team players. I remember after spanking Cheltenham in the final Trundle and Weale were involved. I'm tempted to go up tonight as never been to Cirencester's ground.

the team we played in the final last year was basically first team players

i was there and as far as i remeber some of the team was: weale; james wilson; vasko; Brian Wilson; murray; noble; carle; trundle; possibly slocombe

I think that players have to be signed on for BCFC to play in this cup and not just on trial.

Hmmm, I did wonder about that myself.

But it does beg the question as to what Trialists actually do whilst on trial...if there is no game for them to play in that is? Surely you can't make a decision on someone just by how well they do in training?

Hmmm, I did wonder about that myself.

But it does beg the question as to what Trialists actually do whilst on trial...if there is no game for them to play in that is? Surely you can't make a decision on someone just by how well they do in training?

There was a game played against rovers behind closed doors last week I think?

any news on this game? I am quite interested as according to the press talk section, some of the kids were getting a chance to impress the first team management. Having seen them recently I am particularly interested to see what they think of one or two I thought looked good.

Archived