IGNORED

Fa Charges Following Enoch's Transfer

Adge's Cider Mug

Taking a break from the endless transfer rumours, I was wondering what happened over the charges against us relating to unlicensed agents in Enoch's transfer from Luton.

This may have been settled and discussed ad nauseum on this forum, in which case I have obviously been living in a cave, for which I apologise.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Taking a break from the endless transfer rumours, I was wondering what happened over the charges against us relating to unlicensed agents in Enoch's transfer from Luton.

This may have been settled and discussed ad nauseum on this forum, in which case I have obviously been living in a cave, for which I apologise.

Can anyone enlighten me?

OK guys. 295 views - no replies. Have I missed something obvious or do none of the 295 viewers know what happened? Only interested as I am getting more and more p****d off with the perceived situation with ME.

Help me out, please.

If you tap in THE FA and Disciplinary you get the latest disciplinary news - who and what they have been charged with and also the decisions too. If you then search within the FA site you get one result saying all parties have until 18th April 2008 to respond to the charges - other than that there is nowt - the evil post hasnt written any stories and you betcha they would of if they could - so presume the FA still deliberating or more likely they cant prove any of their claims and put it in the cold case filing cabinet.

If you tap in THE FA and Disciplinary you get the latest disciplinary news - who and what they have been charged with and also the decisions too. If you then search within the FA site you get one result saying all parties have until 18th April 2008 to respond to the charges - other than that there is nowt - the evil post hasnt written any stories and you betcha they would of if they could - so presume the FA still deliberating or more likely they cant prove any of their claims and put it in the cold case filing cabinet.

Thanks Geoff. Appreciated

Archived