IGNORED

Man City Youth Players

Gerry Gows perm

Man City have been praised for their youth set up in recent years and have done well in the FA Youth cup in the last few seasons. With the enormous wealth at the club now, many of these players have little or no chance of making the first team. Perhaps we should be having a sniff around as we could probably get someone on the cheap, and certainly on loan until things settle down. One of their youngsters is off to Celtic and I'm sure others will follow, so lets have a look!

Would be happy with either Daniel Sturridge or Ched Evans.

No chance of Sturridge I think. Blackburn allegedly wanted him as part of any Santa Cruz deal but City said no. Odd as I assume Bellamy (£14m?!) is going to take his place. Evans is rumoured to be interesting Celtic. Their superb academy is going to be pointless as their owners want 11 big names, regardless of what the Manager thinks I suspect.

hes not really a youth player anymore but nedum onouha has been told he can leave. If we could get him i think he would be a fantastic signing, although he will probs have interest from lower premier league clubs, what about the possibility of loan with view to permanent move? could play Rb or CB, could probably be relatively easily converted into a LB aswell as is young so could become a very useful and versatile player.

There's a tidy left wing back/midfielder playing for them called Shaleum Logan who played agaisnt us in the Carling Cup at AG last season, he's got bags of pace and would be great competition for McAllister.

yeah i believe he can play either left hand side or right and into midfield aswell.

i think hes meant to be someone that they really feel could push on, almost like richards has.

I think hes certainly a more realistic target than evans and sturridge!

Archived