IGNORED

Football Manager 2008

jambodinho

I just didn't get on with FM09. My PC just wasn't powerful enough. I have heard from people with top spec computers that the game still runs really slowly. Also i had a right cafuffle trying to register my game as i had about 8 0's in my authorisation code.

I have decided to re-install FM2008 with the 8.02 patch as i loved that game. Anyone else still playing it? I'm Preston, top of the Championship. Brought in Kalouda, Piatti, Loties, Styvar, Jamal Ait Ben Idir and Ginghina. It's going really well. I just hope that with FM10 they revert back to same format as 08 and not try to over complicate things.

I must admit, I'm half tempted to go back to 08. 09 just seems wrong. The amount of people who have said thay have "mid season slumps" no matter what they do or what they change just spoils it for me. In 3 seasons it was like playing the same season in an endless loops because they seemed to play the same.

I must admit, I'm half tempted to go back to 08. 09 just seems wrong. The amount of people who have said thay have "mid season slumps" no matter what they do or what they change just spoils it for me. In 3 seasons it was like playing the same season in an endless loops because they seemed to play the same.

Do it MLA!! Forza FM08

Mid-Season slump? Avoid buying players in January unless you have to. Seems to work for me.

Archived