IGNORED

Sunday League Footy - South Bristol?

Percy Parrot

I am back in Briz and looking for a rubbish Sunday league team to join. Anyone know where to look?

I am 25, a pretty crap footballer and unfit. I have just joined a gym to try and get back some fitness but it will be a while before I am in proper shape - still, I just want to get playing some football before the season is out. I'm not that good so looking for a pretty basic/rubbish level but most importantly a team that will have a laugh and doesn't take themselves too seriously.

Oh, and I am living near Ashton Gate so any leagues and teams that play in south Bristol are best.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Guest MaloneFM

Dollop the talking mule/ Lenny Bennet

Bristol Rovers Football Club

The Memorial Ground

Filton Avenue

Horfield

BS7 0BF

Got your own boots? Able to hoof it over a stand? Dangerously over qualified.

Dollop the talking mule/ Lenny Bennet

Bristol Rovers Football Club

The Memorial Ground

Filton Avenue

Horfield

BS7 0BF

Got your own boots? Able to hoof it over a stand? Dangerously over qualified.

I meant to add - other than Bristol Rovers but thanks anyway Malone. Do you REALLY think I would play for them!?!

I meant to add - other than Bristol Rovers but thanks anyway Malone. Do you REALLY think I would play for them!?!

No mate, if you can spell 'football', then you are well above the necessary IQ level of the average Horfield player. .

Bemmidorn Spartons or FC Bemmidorn - are a very crap team - but are always looking for players.

Played for em last season until i got p!ssed of with em - there very clicky though.

PS I want a team on a sunday too..... and two of my other mates!

We could start a otib team to play on a sunday?

If someone wanted to take on the running of it I'd be game, finding a pitch to suit everyone might be an issue though.

Same boat. I'm not sure I can be arsed (can you say that on OTIB?) with too much running of it right now, not least because I'm looking for work and this could take me out of the area or even abroad again.

But we have 5 people interested without any effort at all. A few more posts, asking mates/flat mates etc. it could be possible.

If not, does anyone have a contact number or email for Bemmidorn they could PM me?

Same boat. I'm not sure I can be arsed (can you say that on OTIB?) with too much running of it right now, not least because I'm looking for work and this could take me out of the area or even abroad again.

But we have 5 people interested without any effort at all. A few more posts, asking mates/flat mates etc. it could be possible.

If not, does anyone have a contact number or email for Bemmidorn they could PM me?

See what I can do!

Archived