IGNORED

Luke Wilkshire Misses Barnsley Game

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

We got Scott Murray back and a couple of loan signings, Caskey and Rougier. You should keep in touch a bit more, I can tell you haven't seen us play for a few weeks. I still can't believe that you didn't know about Murray.

Guest Pinamonte

I don't know why I bother coming on this forum. I just want to talk about City but I can see that some of you haven't been down the Gate for years.

Guest Pjj171086
I don't know why I bother coming on this forum. I just want to talk about City but I can see that some of you haven't been down the Gate for years.
I hope you aren't serious !!!

By the way - any news on the playoffs last season, i can remember us being 1-0 down after the first leg..............

Guest Pinamonte
I hope you aren't serious !!!

By the way - any news on the playoffs last season, i can remember us being 1-0 down after the first leg..............

I think your having a laugh at edson and fRed aren't you?

Give it a rest now lads, edson probably feels stupid enough as it is.
Do you know what, I don't think he does somehow. Don't ask me why, but I just have this feeling that it really doesn't bother him that much :)

Guest Pinamonte

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that edson is a good bloke. I just can't believe though that someone claiming to be a City fan is unaware of the fact that we have resigned Murray.

Guest Southville Red
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that edson is a good bloke. I just can't believe though that someone claiming to be a City fan is unaware of the fact that we have resigned Murray.

When ?

Guest Pjj171086

Danny Wilson ???

That fresh faced irish lad ?

Do you think he could be a manager when his playing career has finished ???.............

Archived