IGNORED

How Many Off Us Go Down Week In Week Out

gary cornes

However, come June I'm going to be a daddy and I'm going to find it hard coughing up the money to fly over and watch games as much as i do at the minute.

It wont be the money that will stop you, your priorites will change and you will want to spend more time with the littlun and footy takes a back seat. Then apparently when they hit teens, you want to go to ANY game just to get away. :D

It wont be the money that will stop you, your priorites will change and you will want to spend more time with the littlun and footy takes a back seat. Then apparently when they hit teens, you want to go to ANY game just to get away. :D

:doh: It wont be that bad will it???

Well no matter what, if I'm over for a game my littlun will be with me cheering on the red army :city:

ST and also my son (our Ginge) in the EE! Moved from Dolman this year which has been a great decision in terms of match day experience!

Did about 50% of away games in previous years due to cash restraints but due to ST being cheaper in the EE I re invested the savings in more away games. Have only missed 3 of which one is tonight due to not being able to get off work early :surrender:

I think all opinions are welcome barring coments on individual performances unless the player in question was watched by the poster (or it is LJ or LT :tumbleweed: )

To be honest I know of a fair few people who go to as many games as me yet their perceptions (opinions) of City are so far off the mark it could be said someone who listened on radio who was a little more knowledgable could provide a more valued opinion.

Truth is opinion is just a single persons thoughts and who is to say if they are right or wrong. :innocent06:

Mr Belfast I salute your commitment sir! When the new nipper is old enough I am sure your game count, funds permitting, will increase once more. Until then just do what you can to continue supporting the team.

ST and also my son (our Ginge) in the EE! Moved from Dolman this year which has been a great decision in terms of match day experience!

Did about 50% of away games in previous years due to cash restraints but due to ST being cheaper in the EE I re invested the savings in more away games. Have only missed 3 of which one is tonight due to not being able to get off work early :surrender:

I think all opinions are welcome barring coments on individual performances unless the player in question was watched by the poster (or it is LJ or LT :tumbleweed: )

To be honest I know of a fair few people who go to as many games as me yet their perceptions (opinions) of City are so far off the mark it could be said someone who listened on radio who was a little more knowledgable could provide a more valued opinion.

Truth is opinion is just a single persons thoughts and who is to say if they are right or wrong. :innocent06:

Mr Belfast I salute your commitment sir! When the new nipper is old enough I am sure your game count, funds permitting, will increase once more. Until then just do what you can to continue supporting the team.

Thank you Lee. Hopefully i'll be over alot more with my weeun for many yrs to come

I'm living in Exile, so I use this forum to check out the views of those that have been to more games than I

Interesting point: Maybe there should be an addition to the box

<<there?

Group: Members

Member No.: 7,722

Supported Since: 1983"

Games(H,A) 14, 2

Well, I have not attended a CITY game this century ,

However, I would be pleased to attend Ashton Gate for every home game and would even don the red and go to a number of away games, but for one thing......!

ST holder, but still don't get to all home games - get to the odd away one.

I don't think we have the right as supporters to dictate who's authorised to comment on the team - whether you go or not, if you have an interest, then speak up.

I never go to watch Wigan, but does that mean I'm not allowed to have a view on how s**t Titus Bramble is?

I'm fortunately in a position where I'm able to go to almost every game. As a result I've only missed a half a dozen or so games in total, home and away, over the past three seasons.

However, that means that I see the players once a week.

GJ sees and talks to them all virtually every day. So, considering what he has achieved at the club, I'm more than happy to bow to his better judgement of them.

I (and I'm sure GJ himself) know that he is not always right, but I can't believe some of the opinions posted on here by "experts" who still think that they know best.

Still, as already said by others, we are all entitled to an opinion.

Every home game. Some away (less than I'd like).

Everyone has a view, I do laugh quite a lot at people who comment on performances they haven't seen though.

Do they come from Belfast?

I attend every home game and a couple away each season.

I don't have a problem with people commenting on performances that they haven't seen. I have a strong opinion on everything and know virtually nothing but it doesn't stop me commenting.

Archived