IGNORED

Wilson Lies On Telly

Guest Orj

Guest Orj

Interesting that I heard Wilson on Soccer A.M. this morning, replying to the question from Helen Chamberlain:

"So, you'll all be together on the team bus listening for the QPR score?"

Wilson replied that they would indeed be together listening in.

I have also just heard from a friend of mine who was down at the club shop this morning and happened to see the players leaving on the team bus. I mentioned the interview, and asked him if he saw Wilson on the bus. He said that neither Danny Wilson or Frank Barlow were on the coach as it left the car park.

We are on the eve of the most important game of our season and the manager has left his players on their own. Not only that, he's then lied about it on television.

If people want to talk accusingly about not being supportive at this crucial stage of the season, they need look no further than our manager to find the biggest culprit.

Now is not the time to question the manager, I'm sure will be the reply from many of the usual defenders of Wilson. Well, to me, now is not the time to abandon your young team.

If this is true I say we should sack him immediately.

I mean imagine what those "youngsters" like Tinnion, Bell and Butler could be getting up to on the coach unsupervised, bagsying back seat, having a food fight, surely no sane manager would allow that sort of thing to happen.

Obviously the whole country wanted to know on Soccer am if Danny was taking in another match on the way up, didn't they?

Guest bugs
If this is true I say we should sack him immediately.

I mean imagine what those "youngsters" like Tinnion, Bell and Butler could be getting up to on the coach unsupervised, bagsying back seat, having a food fight, surely no sane manager would allow that sort of thing to happen.

yeh, spot on mate - sack him I'd say!

I mean how shocking :sub::)

Interesting that I heard Wilson on Soccer A.M. this morning, replying to the question from Helen Chamberlain:

"So, you'll all be together on the team bus listening for the QPR score?"

Wilson replied that they would indeed be together listening in.

I have also just heard from a friend of mine who was down at the club shop this morning and happened to see the players leaving on the team bus. I mentioned the interview, and asked him if he saw Wilson on the bus. He said that neither Danny Wilson or Frank Barlow were on the coach as it left the car park.

We are on the eve of the most important game of our season and the manager has left his players on their own. Not only that, he's then lied about it on television.

If people want to talk accusingly about not being supportive at this crucial stage of the season, they need look no further than our manager to find the biggest culprit.

Now is not the time to question the manager, I'm sure will be the reply from many of the usual defenders of Wilson. Well, to me, now is not the time to abandon your young team.

... he'll be at Blackpool watching our next opponents just like he said he would when asked on Radio Brizz last week. Quite right too.

... he'll be at Blackpool watching our next opponents just like he said he would when asked on Radio Brizz last week. Quite right too.
Glad I'm not the only person that thought that then.

Archived