IGNORED

Clean Sheets

EmersonsKev

We have now got 12 clean sheets in 28 games pretty impressive. In 20 years of watching City I can't remember a side that has kept so many clean sheets. Well done Basso and the back 4.

Our record clean sheets in a season was 1920/21 which was 24 clean sheets, and the keepers name was Frank Vallis who kept all the clean sheets!

Fontaine was good this evening and I think he just keeps getting better and better, Bradley Orr also appears to be on top of his game since he sorted out his future. Well done boys.

back 4 are strong iff mcalister could sort his distrabution we would be dangerous bradley always gives 110%and fontaine with a littl guidence looks good and louis well hes just bristol thro and thro top men bring on barnsley

Solid back 4, Gary knows it, and knows its the foundation of our game, which is why he's going to bring in cover from Izzy FountainPen?

(or compitition to keep 'em keep and competing for places?)

Last game I saw was vs Palace, and then the two TV games, and with the open games that resulted in letting them near our goal, we didn't look too shabby.

Has this been the case in most of our games, this ability to soak up the pressure?

And how we doing with the ability to soak it up, pull 'em in, and then counter ("BAM! Right in the kisser!) ??

And yet two of our back line have received pelters on here in recent times. Money grabbing git Bradders was no good anyway and we were best shot of him with Brian Wilson being a far more accomplished full back (yeah, right) and Basso was being handed a first team place on a plate last week after making his first mistakes in a long while. And, no I'm not making my comments after one good performance because the statistics in terms of goals conceded in games played would seem to suggest otherwise.

back 4 are strong iff mcalister could sort his distrabution we would be dangerous bradley always gives 110%and fontaine with a littl guidence looks good and louis well hes just bristol thro and thro top men bring on barnsley

You're moaning about MacAllister's distrabution yet you're happy with Bradley's :noexpression:

And yet two of our back line have received pelters on here in recent times. Money grabbing git Bradders was no good anyway and we were best shot of him with Brian Wilson being a far more accomplished full back (yeah, right) and Basso was being handed a first team place on a plate last week after making his first mistakes in a long while. And, no I'm not making my comments after one good performance because the statistics in terms of goals conceded in games played would seem to suggest otherwise.

Agree to a certain extent. Problem is that a large majority of the goals we have conceeded this year have come from sloppy mistakes, therefore it becomes easier to get on people's backs.

We have now got 12 clean sheets in 28 games pretty impressive. In 20 years of watching City I can't remember a side that has kept so many clean sheets. Well done Basso and the back 4.

Yea I saw on soccer am, that in the golden glove award Basso was high up on the List for clean sheets, he was amazing down at plymouth

Archived