IGNORED

Bristol City V Barnsley

Guest barnsley

Guest barnsley

Looking forward to Saturday after a very very very poor 1st half tonight. 2nd half was a slight improvement. Daniel Bogstanovic, our new signingm Scored tonight and put himself about, he may be 1 you need to look out for,

Hope the best team wins (Which wont be us if 1st half is anything to go by)

Well done tonight.

All the best

Guest barnsley
Hello Barnsley. Cant wait for Saturday, whats happening up north? you seem to be on a wobble? :dunno:

Dunno, I'm 110% behind Davey. I really like him, but lately he seems clueless. Tonight he played a Midfield 4, with only 1 winger.

If i was JCR Id ask for a Transfer, he is a winger, but tonight played DM.

The squad is there, but the Formation is wrong.

From what i saw team (formation) tonight was

Muller

MVH Moore Souza Hassell

JCR

Devaney (Wing) Anderson Leon (CM)

Macken Bogdanovic.

If Davey can drop MVH, Play Kozluk (when fit) and play a Midfield 4 of JCR Anderson Colace Devaney (Normal 4 and not a stupid way) then i reckon we could have a chance, half of players dunno where they are playing lately.

Guest barnsley

Ever since his serious Injury he has been shocking. Id accept 50p for him lately. Same with Muller, ever since he had serious Injury hes only had 2 or 3 decent games.

They got rushed back, only came back and was in starting 11 1 week later.

Dunno, I'm 110% behind Davey. I really like him, but lately he seems clueless. Tonight he played a Midfield 4, with only 1 winger.

If i was JCR Id ask for a Transfer, he is a winger, but tonight played DM.

The squad is there, but the Formation is wrong.

From what i saw team (formation) tonight was

Muller

MVH Moore Souza Hassell

JCR

Devaney (Wing) Anderson Leon (CM)

Macken Bogdanovic.

If Davey can drop MVH, Play Kozluk (when fit) and play a Midfield 4 of JCR Anderson Colace Devaney (Normal 4 and not a stupid way) then i reckon we could have a chance, half of players dunno where they are playing lately.

We play sort of a similar system. The formation does have it's positives for us anyways. We have Skuse, Eliott and Johnson in the middle with Sproule on teh right, One minute it could be a 4-4-2 formation with only one winger and the next it could be 4-3-3 with Sproule being pushed further up the right. It has been working for us but with McIndoe putting in a good shift tonight and Elliott getting injured then we will most likely go back to a convential 4-4-2 on sat with two wingers.

Archived