IGNORED

Do The Players Really Want It?

Big Red Rich

If the players really want promotion, they will totally annihilate Barnsley tommorow.

Just imagine your sitting at your desk, knowing that a massive project you have been working on for a whole year would be useless if you didnt work your total boll0cks off, i'm sure you would put as much effort as you had into it.

Barnsley have nothing to play for, they will only be trying to beat us out of spite, well, lets show them and QPR that we still mean business.

Swindon didnt win, lets get over that. We shouldnt be relying on anyone else. If we get 6 points from 6, we have done the best we could have in the last two games.

Don't let us down boys. You've done it to us too many times. Now is the time to really show us what your made of.

Guest Bootylicious

Totally agree.

Tomorrow is the time for the players to stand up and show that they DO want to go up automatically.

We have the ability to embarass Barnsley (as showed last season). I just hope its that team that turns up and NOT the one that lost there earlier in the season (which i suspect will be!) .

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK-ATTACK-ATTACK!

Guest bristolbred

I can see us winning tomorrow!! :P

I can see us beating Blackpool at home!! :)

But can you honestly see Sheffield Wednesday beating QPR at home?? :sub:

NO!! :sub:

:sub:

Yes, you're absolutely right in your comparison viz. "working on a big project" but what if securing that project meant that a bigger company bought your employer took the "prize" and made you redundant ?

It's not that City are bottlers, the last few years of failure at the 11th hour smack of self preservation in my view - City go up and there are more than one or two who even if not out of contract this summer could find themselves out of work next.

I really hope we do it tomorrow and next week then if QPR draw we're up. trouble is City never fail to disappoint do they ?

Guest bristolbred

Look how many goals we have scored compared to last season, and the points dropped against lower placed teams, then you'll be saying.............:ProgrammePC:

"We would of bloody won this league weeks ago!!". :Rage:

:sub::)

Guest bristolbred

Lets ALL go to Barnsley tomorrow, get behind the lads, and if results don't go our way, we can ALL stop off at Danny's for an imprompual Bar-B-Q, and a piss up!! :)

:sub::sub:

Just imagine your sitting at your desk, knowing that a massive project you have been working on for a whole year would be useless if you didnt work your total boll0cks off, i'm sure you would put as much effort as you had into it.

Now imagine you've left your project so late that the 11th hour is well past and you're starting to wonder if you're realistically going to make it at all. And that your desk is transported to a big office (the size of a football stadium) and that 10,000 people are watching you work on your project. Half of them are willing you to mess up your project and the other half are giving you lots of support but look worried that you might miss the deadline. Then imagine that those people watching represented a mere fraction of the people who will be effected by the outcome of your project. Imagine also that if you missed the deadline it might result in a big paycut or even a losing your job. And that in addition to the pressure from people watching, you've got 11 people stealing your pen, ripping up Chapter 2, moving your chair away when you go to sit down ...

Despite this pressure, the boys will work their butts off tomorrow and do everything possible to deliver on time!

I can see us winning tomorrow!! :P

I can see us beating Blackpool at home!! :)

But can you honestly see Sheffield Wednesday beating QPR at home?? :sub:

NO!! :sub:

:sub:

exactly what ive been thinking!!!!!!!!

I'm absolutely gutted because i was sure swindon would get something from the game today.

now i just cant see us doing it,i cant see QPR messing it up against shef wed.

the only crumb of comfort ive got,and the reason I'm going tomorow,is that QPRs manager is ian holloway,king of the bottlers.

I'm just praying that he lives up to that tag next week :sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

the only crumb of comfort ive got,and the reason I'm going tomorow,is that QPRs manager is ian holloway,king of the bottlers.

I'm just praying that he lives up to that tag next week :):sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

Will we ever be able to sing the'Cheer Up Holloway'song again? It seems we are not 'Walking In A Wilson Wonderland' so much lately. :sub:

Archived