IGNORED

Ribeiro Getting Closer

always hoping

Christian Ribeiro appears to be progressing well with his recovery.

Now back running fully and working with the ball, he may be only 4/5 weeks away from rejoining training with the 1st team.

Recent visit to the "Consultant" revealed he is well head of the expected schedule, after putting in months of extensive pyshio work. Nearly 6 months in the Gym and weeks of running, has seen him put quite a bit of extra muscle.

Lets hope the final stage goes well and he gets back to his previous form ASAP.

I reckon at long last with Ribeiro the academy has got a player that not only has the ability to perform at CCC level but also the physical attributes.

In addition to those, and crucially, I think he has the mental attributes to go far in this game. Does anybody recall his World interview from last season (maybe the season before)? Seemed to have a very mature demenour (sp) for somebody so young. This lad CAN go far.

Great attitude on the youngen to get back so fast.

I've got first hand experience with injuries like his, and he has surpassed my expectations of his recovery by a lot!!

Good work young man, get that kit on and let's see another bristolian in the starting 11!!

Is he just a right back or could he become our long term left back? Saw him play against Forest Green and Peterboro where is played right back both times?

Good news, so we'll have Elliot and Riberio back about the same time? :fingerscrossed:

I read an article written by Riberio recently, was a match analysis i should have linked it.

I think he can play all across the back, not sure where his best position is though, probably centre half.

Is he just a right back or could he become our long term left back? Saw him play against Forest Green and Peterboro where is played right back both times?

He played centre back for the youth team. Saw him vs Man City in the cup last year and he was marking Dean Sturridge, marked him out of the game for 85 minutes until Sturridge turned on the magic. Looked an excellent player then.

Archived