IGNORED

Thames Valley

Bob4Jane

Hello there. I live in Caversham, Reading.

...And here's the thread for keeping near-by fans in touch for meeting up to watch games, or travelling to home/away games.

I'm currently job hunting, so hopefully I can afford the trip 3 miles down the road on the 21st.

...And here's the thread for keeping near-by fans in touch for meeting up to watch games, or travelling to home/away games.

I'm currently job hunting, so hopefully I can afford the trip 3 miles down the road on the 21st.

I'm in Loudwater, Bucks and working in Maidenhead, Berks, so not far down the road. Try and get back as much as I can, but has been hard of late. Would love to know if there were any other reds around here fo televised matches, or sharing journeys.

I'M in aldershot but join the M4 at junct 11 so could lift share if you want?

Cardiff and Preston live on Sky.

Anyone want to meet up in a pub for these games?

I live in Reading, so hoping there's some people near by to cheer the mighty reds on with...

My ideal palce to watch the Preston game would be here as I'm due on stage round the corner(village hall Am-Dram, God Times) at about 8pm!

Live near Aylesbury, the chavscum centre of the county of Bucks, home games are Scumford the Rse and Reading for us.

Archived