IGNORED

The Liquidator

Economou

• SC&T Board Members
Sorry if I'm being Mr Thicky, but where abouts in the amazon link are the tracks? :dunno:

Between the large banner ad and the Atyeo statue image and below the 'Maps of away grounds' dropdown menu.

If you see nothing there or a prompt to install a plugin, it's because you need Adobe Flash Player installed on your PC to see / use the Amazon widget and play the 30-second track previews.

Between the large banner ad and the Atyeo statue image and below the 'Maps of away grounds' dropdown menu.

If you see nothing there or a prompt to install a plugin, it's because you need Adobe Flash Player installed on your PC to see / use the Amazon widget and play the 30-second track previews.

Thanks Blagdon red. I can't see the banner ad, as I've blocked ads with firefox adblocker. :ermm: I can't see the amazon widget atall so presumably because of the adblocker?

Hi Ho Silver lining has been a City song for many years, I can remember many a night at the Ice Rink when the DJ would play it and the the 'Silver Lining' would be drowned out by 'Bristol City' - but I am going back to the late 60's early 70's.

Always played Hi Ho Silver Lining at 12.55 just before the Top Rank closed and would guarantee a massive scrap between City and Rovers every week.

They seemed to regard it as theirs as well.

Liquidator is a nailed down Chelsea song - we'll be singing One man went to mow next.....

• SC&T Board Members
Thanks Blagdon red. I can't see the banner ad, as I've blocked ads with firefox adblocker. :ermm: I can't see the amazon widget atall so presumably because of the adblocker?

Yep, that and maybe the Adobe Flash Player factor. If you see the text ads, it's in the area below 'OTIB Amazon Store', i.e. under that comes the dropdown menu for the away ground maps, then below that is the Amazon widget.

Archived