IGNORED

Exiled On Welsh / Hereford Border

SUMMAT OUTTA NOWT

Even though i am a regular home and away and will be til i die, 70 mins to a home game is not that bad. In Hay on Wye where i live every body supports the top four or five prem teams and have the most extensive knowledge of all football fans i have ever met and 90% of them have never been to a game. Since moving here i really do miss the banter with fellow city fans and being able to pub crawl to the ground on match day and unable to go to midweek games, thank god for the forum and world. Still a mortgage free lifestyle with land and a crime free environment for my kids is a big plus. Any city fans nearby feel free to contact as am a regular at games if you fancy going.

Even though i am a regular home and away and will be til i die, 70 mins to a home game is not that bad. In Hay on Wye where i live every body supports the top four or five prem teams and have the most extensive knowledge of all football fans i have ever met and 90% of them have never been to a game. Since moving here i really do miss the banter with fellow city fans and being able to pub crawl to the ground on match day and unable to go to midweek games, thank god for the forum and world. Still a mortgage free lifestyle with land and a crime free environment for my kids is a big plus. Any city fans nearby feel free to contact as am a regular at games if you fancy going.

Archived