IGNORED

Big Thanks 4 Setting This Up

Whooooossshhhh

Hi, thanks to whatever Boffin had the knowledge & wherewithall to set up the Exiles forum. I gotta be honest, I missed the front page link first time today, but I really hope that it takes off. How will i use it? I'll hopefully be able to link up with the (about) 30 City fans who got off the train in Rugby after the night match @ MK a few seasons ago! Plus, I feel an odd train journey towards some other God-forsaken midlands town next time the Rrrrrreds are on tv & I can't make it to "Ashton Gate, Home of Good Football"!

Spread the word guys!

Can I

1) take some credit for the idea of a sub forum

2) Also thanks the Mod Mod who did this,

Hopefully it can be a good place to discuss practicalities- pubs to meet, trips to share, etc.

A good place to discuss the 'foreign' perspective.

Also, I'd like to think we're doing natives a favour by keeping this kind of conversation out of thier way! :)

I fall into the 'few games a season' group, but I would be interested to know how many exiles are also ST holders?

Can I

1) take some credit for the idea of a sub forum

2) Also thanks the Mod Mod who did this,

Hopefully it can be a good place to discuss practicalities- pubs to meet, trips to share, etc.

A good place to discuss the 'foreign' perspective.

Also, I'd like to think we're doing natives a favour by keeping this kind of conversation out of thier way! :)

I fall into the 'few games a season' group, but I would be interested to know how many exiles are also ST holders?

Yeah great idea for another forum, hopefully more exiles will get involved, like you say to discuss trip sharing etc...

Archived