IGNORED

Paramedics

Donkeeebles

This has nothing to do with the game....i am just being nosey. Does anyone know why there were paramedics up in the Dolman stand towrds the end of the game yesterday???? Hope whoever they were seeing was ok!!!!!

Seat in front of me. An old guy in his late 70's maybe early 80's, and a fairly big guy as well, had trouble getting up from his seat and down the steps. He walks with a stick and I think that the cold just got to his knees and he sort of seized up and couldn't support his weight so we called for some assistance and the paramedics arrived. Hope he got home ok. :fingerscrossed: Guess he may stay home in the warm on Tues night.

Seat in front of me. An old guy in his late 70's maybe early 80's, and a fairly big guy as well, had trouble getting up from his seat and down the steps. He walks with a stick and I think that the cold just got to his knees and he sort of seized up and couldn't support his weight so we called for some assistance and the paramedics arrived. Hope he got home ok. :fingerscrossed: Guess he may stay home in the warm on Tues night.

That must have been it.......hope he was ok. Thanks!!! My curiosity got the better of me!!!

Archived