IGNORED

Season Tickets

gordie

I have just tried to re-new my season ticket but tried to move from Dolman to the East End but have been told i cant do that, so much for trying to help people out in these difficult times, i cant afford to re-new in Doleman for me and the lad so we s---t out, cheers for that Mr Lansdown.

They can't do transfers at the moment, as they don't know how many renewals there will be.

You surely understand it's only fair to allow people the option to renew their ticket first, before they sell the seats on to someone else.

nail on head, to behonest i wouldnt hold your breath eaither

They can't do transfers at the moment, as they don't know how many renewals there will be.

You surely understand it's only fair to allow people the option to renew their ticket first, before they sell the seats on to someone else.

I don't understand at all why was it fair to not allow current season ticket holders to transfer to the East End but then go on to sell half season tickets? Did the extra half season tickets sell out? There appears to be plenty of room so season ticket holders now could still transfer into the available space.

yes i do agree with that but then they will bump the price up because i haven't bought it as an early bird, surely as another post has said they could release another couple of hundred tickets at a minimum in the East End without any problems, surely it is better to keep a season ticket albeit at a cheaper price than have no income from them at all

I don't understand at all why was it fair to not allow current season ticket holders to transfer to the East End but then go on to sell half season tickets? Did the extra half season tickets sell out? There appears to be plenty of room so season ticket holders now could still transfer into the available space.

As a half season ticket holder in the EE do I count as a ST holder & therefore be eligible to purchase a full ST in the EE ?

Probably not I assume but any ideas, might save me a call to the club.

Agreed it doesn't seem fair about transfers to EE.

I rang to get ST but only had my Client number and not my son's. I was at work and had no way of getting it today. The ticket office refused to find it on the system and would not do it.

I cant believe that in the name of common sense, running a commercial operation and good customer service they would not do this.

Many other "business" refusing £500 + a pop from people at the moment due to "the rules?" The problem is they know I wont go anywhere else

As a half season ticket holder in the EE do I count as a ST holder & therefore be eligible to purchase a full ST in the EE ?

Agreed it doesn't seem fair about transfers to EE.

Dunno mate.

Should you count before current season ticket holders who wanted to transfer? Again?

I believe you are considered a ST holder as you have a Season Ticket (albeit a half price one). The whole point of half price ST is to entice you to buy a whole season ticket and it appears it's worked in your case!

You can try it by trying to renew online and see what it offers you!

Archived