IGNORED

City Fans Being Tarred With The Same Brush..

sirscrumpton

Well it seems that some of our CSF friends have been causing trouble today.

I would like to state that i condem any violence let alone football related violence. However some of the comments on there have made my blood boil and as i'm not a member of the Rovers forum i'm going to rant on here.

You see this is the difference between us and them, we're fairly normal and they're a bunch of brain dead ##*kers who have no concept of anything!

Now i know that city have a large firm intent on causing trouble, and I would never deny that, but to imply that no gas heads partake in football violence because they're "fairly normal " is ridiculous. Every club, unfortunately, has their fair share of idiots and they're no different.

we musnt' forget some City fans are actually quite normal, it's just the majority are a bunch of fickle, ignorant tw##s.

Well yes i'll be honest. I really hope we miss out on second place because there's nothing more i like then a really good moan. I excel at it, infact it's why i chose to support City. I looked at Rovers and thought, well they seem too happy. Where can i find a bunch of supporters who i can really mix it up with my moaning? Ah, Bristol City, now i can really moan.

As much as i'd like that to be the case, the above paragraph is a lie. I do not support Bristol City because i like to moan. I support them because my Dad took me to watch them when i was 8, and ever since that first visit i've been hooked. I wonder is the person who wrote this happy that Rovers are only just scrapping in to the top half of the basement divsion? Clearly he or she is.

Anyway rant over. I have provided the link below for those who are interested. Now to have some Natch.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=8684

Edit: Didn't put the link on properly.

Guest Atkins is god
. Every club, unfortunately, has their fair share of idiots and they're no different.

Agreed but what was the point in you lot coming into the pub next to the mem and starting a fight??? None what so ever. Violence in football is disgusting and its somethin which needs to be stopped, but a minority of sh1theads and gasheads seem intent on ruining the name of the two clubs.

I wonder is the person who wrote this happy that Rovers are only just scrapping in to the top half of the basement divsion? Clearly he or she is.

I expect he/she is. See you in div 2 in two years time.

Agreed but what was the point in you lot coming into the pub next to the mem and starting a fight??? None what so ever. Violence in football is disgusting and its somethin which needs to be stopped, but a minority of sh1theads and gasheads seem intent on ruining the name of the two clubs.

According to one of the posts there was no trouble at all.

I haven't read the whole of the post (apologies) but if there were some stupid idiotic people claiming to hold allegiance to BCFC, then they're lieing.

They're not fans, they're idiotic braindead hooligans. That's just putting it politely, what I actually think of this sort can't be put on a message board.

Yeh because you have never gone to South Bristol and Started fights and then smashed the place up have you? :)

Guest reigate green

Hey you lot... stop bickering....why don't you just have one club to represent and unite your town....you know it makes sense, then the south west midlands would have a region to call its own, and maybe lead to some footballing success, which god knows, that part of the country needs.

Look... we've got Cornwall, Devon, South Somerset, West Dorset, with EC and TU as feeder clubs....(TU doing very well with our second string right now)..and it seems to be working !....(championships and all that).... you could have ALL of Avon, North Somerset, and South Glos, with Yeovil and Chelthenam as possible feeder clubs...and its the only way the Gas will get out of the Fourth Division...good luck !

What would be achieve from merging with a Mickey Mouse outfit like Bristol Rovers :)

What have they got that we haven't? :sub:

hmmmm trying to figure out what rovers have that we haven't my g/f tells me that they have "a way better away kit". I guess I could kind of accept that, oh and I'll admit it they have better pasties....

there look I helped you figure it out Taz :sub:

Look... we've got Cornwall, Devon, South Somerset, West Dorset, with EC and TU as feeder clubs...
Don't you dare try and claim South Somerset as your territory. I was born in Yeovil and lived in South Somerset for 15 years. Nobody had any interest at all in Plymuff.

Archived