IGNORED

We Lost Our Chance

Red Robin

Playoffs for us "personally I think that is all we deserve".

The reason the amount of points that have been chucked away to so called lesser sides.

Yes we have done well against the so called better sides in the division.

However it is the players who think just by turning up for the game,they are going to get the reselts and take the points against the lesser sides.

Talking to a mate of mine who gets out for a beer with some of the lads[they think there going up even on the night we lost at Luton they said there were rubbish]

Let me just remind them I thought who took the points.

For me the single biggest problem has been the attitude,spirit,passion,commitment of this team over the season.

Quite simply it has been a disgrace.

We will all be at Barnsley tomorrow hoping for the win however a draw is on the cards with a home win over Blackpool.

Qpr will finish the job at Sheffield to take second spot.

Us in the playoffs I really dont fancy us against Swindon,Brighton,Hartlepool over two legs.

Still we can keep dreaming like the past how many years i dont wish to remember.

Last note Danny Wilson must go at the seasons end if we do not go up.

The board have been fantastic to him over the four years he has been here, however he has gone as far as he can with the club.

Playoffs for us "personally I think that is all we deserve".

The reason the amount of points that have been chucked away to so called lesser sides.

Yes we have done well against the so called better sides in the division.

However it is the players who think just by turning up for the game,they are going to get the reselts and take the points against the lesser sides.

Talking to a mate of mine who gets out for a beer with some of the lads[they think there going up even on the night we lost at Luton they said there were rubbish]

Let me just remind them I thought who took the points.

For me the single biggest problem has been the attitude,spirit,passion,commitment of this team over the season.

Quite simply it has been a disgrace.

We will all be at Barnsley tomorrow hoping for the win however a draw is on the cards with a home win over Blackpool.

Qpr will finish the job at Sheffield to take second spot.

Us in the playoffs I really dont fancy us against Swindon,Brighton,Hartlepool over two legs.

Still we can keep dreaming like the past how many years i dont wish to remember.

Last note Danny Wilson must go at the seasons end if we do not go up.

The board have been fantastic to him over the four years he has been here, however he has gone as far as he can with the club.

If what your mate says is true that kind of attitude is a DISCRACE!! :@ They are well payed proffesionals and shouldnt underestimate any team just because they are near the bottom. :@ :@

Yeah with the quality we've got in the squad we should have walked auto promotion.

but so should have qpr.

the last games should have been about deciding the championship, not worrying about playoffs!

Still lets enjoy tomorrow!

Guest rednick_74

yeh it could be all doom and gloom.. red robin.. but lets stay positive . win tom and were still there. your right we have lost some games that were expected to win, but i dont think its not for the want of trying. the quality is there but i dont know whats gone wrong this season.. cant put my finger on it, :)

RednicK your having a laugh.

I'll put my finger on it for you.

DANNY WILSON wasting money on dross, crap tactics, crap team selections and crap substitutions, He's had 4 years and we are barely better than when he took over from the gang of 3.

Oh and did I mention coaching.

What has happened has so lets get behind the team for the last two games..time to revaluate the season when it's done and dusted - I dare say DW will be the best ever Manager if he takes us up, automatically or through the Play offs - lets just wait and see what happens. It's not only us that have failed to beat the lower placed teams - all the top 6 have had a few dodgy results - it always happens and always will.

Guest rednick_74
RednicK your having a laugh.

I'll put my finger on it for you.

DANNY WILSON wasting money on dross, crap tactics, crap team selections and crap substitutions, He's had 4 years and we are barely better than when he took over from the gang of 3.

Oh and did I mention coaching.

i was trying to be a bit subtle about things, didnt want to mention about DW too much, everyones got there own opinion on things. I'm not 100% behind him on a lot of his decisions., but hes the boss and what he says goes..i suppose ..

Guest SteveinNC

Absolutely agree Red Robin. My heart says we can still go up in second spot, but my head says a loss 1-0 at Barnsley....(a last minute free kick) and we will only draw at home to Blackpool. Also, we will lose in the playoff final against Swindon!

Division 2 again next season I think. DW must go at the end of the season if we don't go up. I have been saying this for months. The board have been great, making money available etc., but Danny has just lost the plot! Maybe Steve Cotterell would be a good alternative. He might at least instill some passion in the players.........he knows how to kick ass when it is required!

I have every confidence that we shall lose today, nothing sinister in saying that I feel, because I don't see us beating a Barnsley side with nothing to play for.

I would rather see us going to Plymouth or QPR needing the points than a mid table team, oh and I also believe we will draw at home next week against Blackpool, McMahon is good at building a hard working-hard to beat side and with our lack of goals in the side, will find it too hard to break them down.

I'm not a fickle fan, I see myself as a realist, our away record recently is just awful, in the play offs if we manage to win away we will get through, but if we go into the second leg needing to score a goal or two it will be division 2 football again next year.

Then it's time for a big big clear out.

Archived