IGNORED

This Site

Donkeeebles

I have realised this morning that i have got into the habbit of logging into this site before i look at the official BCFC website.

I think that is a testament to the people that use it........we might not all agree......we might argue at times....... but thats the beauty of it........it wouldnt work otherwise.

So a thanks to the fellow posters on here who have given me the opportunity to discuss the club i love.

:clapping:

Or it's testament to the fact that the offical site is useless for non BCFC World subscribers as :-

1. any breaking news is on video first and you find out by others means long before the article is made in to a report AND

2. any breaking news that goes straight to an article is such wondrous stuff as "Ashton Gate covered in snow"; firk me, really? I presumed it missed :tumbleweed:

Or it's testament to the fact that the offical site is useless for non BCFC World subscribers as :-

1. any breaking news is on video first and you find out by others means long before the article is made in to a report AND

2. any breaking news that goes straight to an article is such wondrous stuff as "Ashton Gate covered in snow"; firk me, really? I presumed it missed :tumbleweed:

well youre probably right but i was trying to give you guys some credit......please....take it while you can :worship2:

Got it in one, or in your case, two :laugh:

I have realised this morning that i have got into the habbit of logging into this site before i look at the official BCFC website.

I think that is a testament to the people that use it........we might not all agree......we might argue at times....... but thats the beauty of it........it wouldnt work otherwise.

So a thanks to the fellow posters on here who have given me the opportunity to discuss the club i love.

Great bunch of guys on here!

This is a nice simple board to use, why change it ?

I must be one of those who don't like change........I've even gone back to my Nokia 6310i phone cause the new tiddly little playthings they now call mobiles are practically useless as a business phone.

Ah well, it's progress.........

Since this site is by us, and for us, and you agree that no ones likes change and there will complaints, why on earth change it?

Nice post. World is a complete rip off but hey, you can't beat the forum for you have things like the knowledge of Red Goblin or the magnificent one line quotes from cheese.

• Admin
Since this site is by us, and for us, and you agree that no ones likes change and there will complaints, why on earth change it?

Because, and Tom feel free to correct me, when things go wrong (as they always do with software) the developers will only support the latest version.

This is a nice simple board to use, why change it ?

I must be one of those who don't like change........I've even gone back to my Nokia 6310i phone cause the new tiddly little playthings they now call mobiles are practically useless as a business phone.

Ah well, it's progress.........

Yeah I agree Cynic,

I love using and reading this forum, it is so user friendly and pleasing to the eye, it's a pity it has to change, but, hey, I suppose it's the way of the world, anyway not moaning but just agreeing this forum is really addictive, and that is down to the mods and especially the guys that use it.

I would miss it like crazy, if I never had this to read on a very regular basis, beginning to think I'm a saddo !!!!!!!!!!

Because, and Tom feel free to correct me, when things go wrong (as they always do with software) the developers will only support the latest version.

#######s. That's why I had to go from Windows ME to Vista. Though I have heard that some proper tecchies still use Windows 3.1 as it doesn't hog all your CPU time by processing irrelelvant rubbish.

I suppose that's why they never make a system that works properly and doesn't fall over. Everybody would keep that and they'd be out of a job. Vote Linux.

#######s. That's why I had to go from Windows ME to Vista. Though I have heard that some proper tecchies still use Windows 3.1 as it doesn't hog all your CPU time by processing irrelelvant rubbish.

I suppose that's why they never make a system that works properly and doesn't fall over. Everybody would keep that and they'd be out of a job. Vote Linux.

Ok, so I've had a few today, but is that in English Eddie?! I'm such a technophobe!

And yeah, I love this forum, much better than OS for news, got a few people 'in the know', loads that think they are 'in the know' (bless 'em), people that make real sense, people that talk complete BS, idiots, crankpots, the occaisional G*sh for us all to take the michael out of - what more do you need! Keep up the good work all involved!

Archived