IGNORED

Reading Away

bs16bcfc

Any student prices or under 21's?

I was also a bit confused about what the prices were, due to not being on the OS. Readings next visitors are Nott's Forest so i looked on they're "away ticket" section and they are pricing it as follows;

£22.50 Adults

£16.50 Senior Citizens 65 years of age and above

£16.50 Young Adults aged 17 - 21 years of age

£ 5.75 Juniors 16 years of age and under

I know these might not be the same prices for us, but its a bit more helpful than our own website.

Might pop down and grab myself a pair of tickets this week. cant think i'll have any problems, cant see us selling out a second allocation.

ziul

I was also a bit confused about what the prices were, due to not being on the OS. Readings next visitors are Nott's Forest so i looked on they're "away ticket" section and they are pricing it as follows;

£22.50 Adults

I know these might not be the same prices for us, but its a bit more helpful than our own website.

Might pop down and grab myself a pair of tickets this week. cant think i'll have any problems, cant see us selling out a second allocation.

ziul

I think many people (myself included) were caught out by the speed the last lot went, especially with freebies for kids.

With two more wins under our belt ,I think these will sell out quickly.

£22.50 Adults

ziul

Prices here

Archived