IGNORED

Cole Skuse

garlicbread

Cole has to get a new contract. We don,t have that many players who can fill in at a number of differant posistions and stay a decent championship level player. With our other midfielders seemingly attracting injuries on a regular basis Cole is a player we can bank on giving 100% with or without them.

:yes::yes::yes: OLD KING COLE WAS A MERRY OLD SOLE.

I was under the impression Gary tied up contracts with all the players he wanted to keep after the play off final, and Bradley was the only one who stalled on signing.

I assumed Cole was in that group of players. Could be wrong though.

• Admin
I was under the impression Gary tied up contracts with all the players he wanted to keep after the play off final, and Bradley was the only one who stalled on signing.

I assumed Cole was in that group of players. Could be wrong though.

But David Noble also re-signed at that time and his expires this Summer.

I wouldn't doubt for one minute that Johnson and Lansdown see Cole Skuse's future career being at Bristol City. He has always done a good job when called upon and is a very good footballer.

He's only 22 and the only thing that's stopped him from being a first team regular is the exceptional Marvin Elliott.

I imagine Cole will go on to have a very successful career at Bristol City.

For me, Cole has always looked sufficient back-up before this season. In his inclusions this term, he has grabbed the bull by the horns and looked a Championship quality footballer. He can pass, he can score (ish), he has good positioning, and he can tackle well. Cole's matured into a good Championship player, and long may he continue to prosper.

Archived