IGNORED

If We Could Make Play Off's

PAPA650

I don't know about you but I'm starting to get semi excited about our current form and a bl@@dy good chance of getting to play off's

But i'v still got scars in my head about losing to CAAAAAAAARDIFFFFFFFF several moons ago and i would so dearly love to play them again the play off final and seek justice for all the pain they caused us, i have to live in south wales due to silly ex wife and my kid's so i'v got to put up with constant sh@t from taff's so please city make my dreams come true and let me and others have the last laugh against CARDDIIIFFFFFF :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

I don't know about you but I'm starting to get semi excited about our current form and a bl@@dy good chance of getting to play off's

But i'v still got scars in my head about losing to CAAAAAAAARDIFFFFFFFF several moons ago and i would so dearly love to play them again the play off final and seek justice for all the pain they caused us, i have to live in south wales due to silly ex wife and my kid's so i'v got to put up with constant sh@t from taff's so please city make my dreams come true and let me and others have the last laugh against CARDDIIIFFFFFF :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

Hey Papa, there's a playoff thread involving City, Cardiff and others already posted.........merge please.

I really would like us to go up with Baaadiff to the Premier League. That would probably most likely mean one of our clubs going up automatically - probably Baaaadiff and us winning the pray-offs. Promotion for us, Birrrminngggggham and Baaaaadiff is what I would like.

Archived