IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewals

tux1982

Hello

does anyone know if season ticket renewels have to be in the same seat or stand to be able to take advantage of the 5% discount

many thanks

I phoned and asked the very same question last week. The woman in the ticket office seemed to think it was only renewals of existing seats initially, but with potentially a window to switch seats in the final week. I was told to call back for confirmation of this though when they'd decided - haven't yet done this.

I don't see whay there would be a problem switching to a currently vacant seat, particularly as they are selling new seats at the early bird price to members/new members.

I don't see why you can't at this stage move seats. The Club are allowing supporters with membership cards to purchase season tickets, they don't have a seat to renew. If I have read it correctly thay are allowed to purchase there ticket for any seat not already held by a season ticket holder.

Heres a bit of maths!

you do realsise that the discount is only 2.5% and not 5% compared to when the season tickets are going to be realeased at the end of the season due to the VAT reduction, so your not actualy saving as much as you may think

Heres a bit of maths!

you do realsise that the discount is only 2.5% and not 5% compared to when the season tickets are going to be realeased at the end of the season due to the VAT reduction, so your not actualy saving as much as you may think

Fair point, but it is still a saving.

Archived