IGNORED

Bristol City V Everton

neilos

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?t...tch%20Revisited

The Big Match Revisited is on TV this week ...

ITV4 11:30am Thu 12 Feb 2009

Action from 1979, featuring the top-flight encounter between Everton and Bristol City at Goodison Park

Not sure if this has come up before but I've only just heard about it .. have to get someone to record it

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?t...tch%20Revisited

The Big Match Revisited is on TV this week ...

ITV4 11:30am Thu 12 Feb 2009

Action from 1979, featuring the top-flight encounter between Everton and Bristol City at Goodison Park

Not sure if this has come up before but I've only just heard about it .. have to get someone to record it

Probably our 1-4 defeat on 10 Feb 1979 in First Division (old money) because the other result in 79 at Goodison was a 0-0 draw and would have to be a pretty spectacular one to be "revisited"

Must admit I have enjoyed watching this series though...some great teams & also some great individual characters - Something which is sadly lacking in todays game me thinks

Probably our 1-4 defeat on 10 Feb 1979 in First Division (old money) because the other result in 79 at Goodison was a 0-0 draw and would have to be a pretty spectacular one to be "revisited"

Must admit I have enjoyed watching this series though...some great teams & also some great individual characters - Something which is sadly lacking in todays game me thinks

not all the players fault. the rule makers havent helped. bookings for taking your shirt off and celebrating with teh fans doesnt help. probably alot to do with the amount of money in the game and in turn the heightened expectations of the fans as well.

Thanks for spoiling that for me i was going to watch it without remembering the score :( Grrrrrrrrrr

Archived