IGNORED

At Last A Son

bristolcitysweden

Thank's! In fact got another one today! A pal of Fabians.

Seems to be top guys.

Really pleased.

Good work Tommy.

How many of you are there in the Swedish branch now??

Do you have any contact with any other Scandanavian supporters groups?

Are you going to get them on here? - how did they become interested in BCFC?

Good work Tommy.

I'm interested in Tommy's answers to those questions as well, easton, but I'm not holding my breath while this thread is buried away in the New Stadium forum. :blink:

Good work Tommy.

Thank's for asking!

At the moment we are only four members of the trust.

Three persons should have been paying members for a long time now and three are just about to become members (among them Fabian, 15 and Hannes, 14). Got two daughters, 18 and 13, that also are a bit interested. I have also been told that Jan Möllers son Niklas supports City (he was borned in Bristol).

We also got quite a big "sleeping cell" in Norway, probably about 10 persons. Most of them became supporters when we beat Chelsea in the FA-cup 1990(?) so they should be in their midthirtees by now. We know their names so just need to give them a call.

Got contact with the Scandinavian branch of Crewe (because of Maynard), Plymouth, Shrewsbury and a few others.

Was a Liverpool fan once like many other Scandinavians. No great fun. Win expected every Saturday. Think Clemence let in about fifteen goals a season and they scored some eightyfive. Sitting with the morning paper on Sunday the 20th of November 1977 Liverpool only had managed a one all draw at home against.. Bristol City : ) Looking in the table Bristol City was just above the relegation zone. The next Saturday we beat Middlesbrough 4-1 with Royle scoring all four.

With Fabian & Hannes we have now secured the long time Scandinavian support of Bristol City. Our current good form got them interested in City.

Cheers

Tommy

I went to Roskilde festival last year and was amazed to find at least 1 Scandinavian City fan and 2 Rovers fans (pretty sure it wasn't anything to do with those sugar cubes?) Is there a reason Bristol is so big over there?

Archived