IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal And Replacement Cards

Adge's Cider Mug

I'm trying to pull together all of the snippets I've seen about the season cards and their renewal.

As far as I can recall, we will still keep our season cards and renewal will be electronically register - one up for technology.

However, I think I recall that there is a £10 charge for replacement cards. I guess this is there to cater for lost cards, however what happens when our season cards just wear out after 12/18/24 months? Is this a ruse by the club to charge £10 for the replacement of all cards for whatever reason or does the 'small print' allow for replacement cards free of charge each season - just like credit cards?

OR, am I just being cynical given some of the strokes that the club has pulled over recent years?

What do you reckon?

Don't take then out of the wallet, they won't wear out then!!!

You don't need to take them out of the wallet for the machine to read it. :disapointed2se:

And you don't even need to open the wallet for it to read it either, just slot the whole thing in so to speak! I also don't carry by card around with me when I'm not going to a game.

I guess we'll keep these cards for a couple more years by then technology will have changed so who knows then!

And you don't even need to open the wallet for it to read it either, just slot the whole thing in so to speak! I also don't carry by card around with me when I'm not going to a game.

I guess we'll keep these cards for a couple more years by then technology will have changed so who knows then!

Agreed that they should last longer if kept in the wallet - I don't even slot the whole thing in, a simple swipe across the top of the slot does it. And whilst it is only used on around 23+ days a year, the card card still become 'worn' over the course of a year. My question really boiled down to 'will we be charged if we want/need a replacement each year?'. Not a huge issue, I agree - but does anyone know the answer?

When are you going to know when it's knackered - I would suggest it would be at the turnstile and if it's not mangled up, chewed by the dog or looks like it's been through the washing machine then they are just going to take it off you and give you a new one free of charge I presume.

When are you going to know when it's knackered - I would suggest it would be at the turnstile and if it's not mangled up, chewed by the dog or looks like it's been through the washing machine then they are just going to take it off you and give you a new one free of charge I presume.

Your presumption is fair and reasonable, but that's the question ....

Archived