IGNORED

Birmingham Tickets

Alex_BCFC

Can't wait,

it's all doom and gloom round here

blah blah "we're 3rd in league it's utter rubbish" "our players are rubbish, mcfadden's a waste of space, jerome's got no control"

that does get me about certain football fans like that ... and northern bcfc seem to have mroe than most

I'm good pals with a Blues season ticket holder and he typifies most of their fans as his glass is always half empty. His latest gripe is that they don't play exciting football under McLeish and that they should have kept hold of Bruce as they played decent football under him. This is the same Steve Bruce that he was really glad that he'd left, when Bruce joined Wigan, as they never played exciting football under him! Always moaning about someone or something at his club.

We'll turn them over up there. I for one can't wait!

Some blues fans do my nut in, but my best mates a bluenose and i put up with his

"we're a bigger club so we're expected to achieve more"

and the "wolves are history fc" quickly followed by, "you got over not going up because you've got little if any history"

and "zulu" is a term well over used in these parts perhaps a round of

"you're not scary anymore"?

ive always had issue's with birmingham due to teachers [not whisky] ... mates ... random people that suddenly became a life long birmingham fan when they made the big time.

However Adebola and John are due to be worshipped so more of what swansea gave Trundle

Anybody got any ideas why they are so cheap?

Not that I'm complaning :innocent06:

I'm assuming in order to try to entice in more Blues fans who as already stated are a miserable bunch that make ashtonyate look like he's just about to explode with euphoria. And also tend to vote with their feet.

Remember a mate of mine saying he got in for a tenner earlier this season as it goes so this isn't a first.

i don't think its doable in 20 minutes

worth a try ... you might be able to get a train to worcester foregate street and then into bristol from there... depends on how late they run

ive done the walk a few times with mates after their own tickets .... not as long a temple meads - ag by any strech but just as much of a pi$$ take

Archived