IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Red Rag

I have been somewhat relutant to post this, but as we all know so many negative stories surrounding

footballers are published every day I thought it time the other side should be known.

I attend quite a few home games with my friend Robert who has Downs Syndrome. He is a city

through and through. At the Charlton game as usual we were watching the players and officials warming up

with Rob giving his advice on how the game should be played to the ref and players (all good natured).

When Bradley had finished his warm up he took off his training top and presented it to Robert. It truly made

Robs day (he has not taken it off since). Simple gesture which means so much. WEll DONE BRAD MADE OUR DAY.

I have been somewhat relutant to post this, but as we all know so many negative stories surrounding

footballers are published every day I thought it time the other side should be known.

I attend quite a few home games with my friend Robert who has Downs Syndrome. He is a city

through and through. At the Charlton game as usual we were watching the players and officials warming up

with Rob giving his advice on how the game should be played to the ref and players (all good natured).

When Bradley had finished his warm up he took off his training top and presented it to Robert. It truly made

Robs day (he has not taken it off since). Simple gesture which means so much. WEll DONE BRAD MADE OUR DAY.

Thats a really nice thing to do....

The character he plays on eastenders is a nice chap too! :ph34r:

Yes well done Brads and to yourself for taking your friend to matches :thumbsup:

Fair play brad well done nice man to have at our club for the long future :englandsmile4wf:

Fair play to god.

The nightclub & Northampton incidents are still questionmarks.

Not to mention the technique.. ; )

Glad it's not my wallet.

Archived