IGNORED

Donny V Bristol City: Tues 17th Feb

Fitzwilliam

Hi, Guys, remember me?

Well the game is unfortunately mid-week making it difficult for you guys with the distance you have to travel.

My name is Andy, I am the Landlord of the Fitzwilliam Arms in Doncaster.

We are the second closest pub to the ground from town and only 5 mins walk from the train/bus interchange station,

also only 15min walk to the Keepmoat.

We serve a great pint, have some lovely footie food (Home made steak pie, chips peas and gravy is the favourite) and large screen TV for live football.

(See Link below for location) Also think it's on your pubs to visit guide

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sadd...e=UTF8&z=16

I have a large secure car park, FREE, and can accommodate up to 4 coaches and mini-buses if given advance notice.

So far we have had a good response from travelling fans with some great reviews on their sites

Coaches will need to send company name and reg no. so that I can inform local police, who will allow coaches to park here with prior notice (Saves £25 on stadium price)

See you Tuesday (Hopefully)

Andy & Jackie

Attached image(s)

Attached Image Attached Image

Both win again, should make for a cracking game on Tuesday

Pity about the re-arrangement, I had a couple of coaches coming from you guys the other week, as well as car/train travellers.

Hope with you knocking on the play-off door that a fair number will be travelling up on Tuesday...any ideas on numbers?

Well just about to watch Eng v Wales....Don't really fancy our chances with what I saw last week

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

About 300 will be coming up I believe!

Bit less than the sell out for the original Saturday game.

Expect most will be by coaches going straight to the ground?

I have had a couple of phone calls confirming parking is FREE...yes it is, and that it is as close as a 15min walk...yes again.

Suggest that anyone who is coming here travels as:

Leave M18 by Junction 2,

Travel 1 (One) junction NORTH on A1(M), leaving at Junction 36 and Turn RIGHT towards Doncaster on the A630 for 2.5 miles.

When you see the high rise flats, we are in the middle of that estate

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived