IGNORED

Promotion!

fct

City's Womens team were brilliant today in a must win game - didn't let the pressure get to them, took their chances, and Wimbledon never looked a threat.

Really enjoyble afternoon in the sun - pretty high tempo to the game, some crunching tackles and some excellent finishing from the women :)

Congratulations to Jack and the team for a fantastic result and worthy promotion :Party27:

Guest UWE_GAS

Congratulations to your women's team on their promotion. Looking forward to the derbies next season. I hope it will be worth 6 points to us, but we will have to wait and see. Bring it on!

yeah, their thunder has been some what stolen by the game at Oakwell- but it's a superb achievement. Right up there with the big errr....boys/girls now.

Really hope they can stay there. Sure they can. Well done girls and good luck for next season.

While we're on about the girls- to what extent did Badger influence them giving out the result to the City fans at half time? Well done to Barnsley for doing it!

While we're on about the girls- to what extent did Badger influence them giving out the result to the City fans at half time? Well done to Barnsley for doing it!

I wish I could take the credit, but actually it was Adam Baker - he has influence in these matters :sub:

Guest Harry May

It would be great if the FA allow the Championship trophy to be presented to BCWFC just before the Blackpool game , in front of a sold out Ashton Gate. They deserve it .

Caldicot Red.

Archived