IGNORED

Southampton Coach

dezgimed

Does this moron take lessons from Norwich FC??

Just seen it on Sky Sports News.

Quote something along the line of ''We did every except score a goal, you look at the style of play today, and they are 6th or 7th and we are 23rd, I cant believe it''.

I cant believe he can be so ###### blind, his side should have been 4-0 down by HT as we ripped them apart with our football.

#######.

:disapointed2se:

Quote something along the line of ''We did every except score a goal, you look at the style of play today, and they are 6th or 7th and we are 23rd, I cant believe it''.

I cant believe he can be so ###### blind, his side should have been 4-0 down by HT as we ripped them apart with our football.

#######.

4-2, they had two off the post. They certainly had opportunities to score.

But they are a very, very poor side.

#######.

No need to be angry - you've just got to smile to yourself when Southampton get relegated. And on a related theme there is every chance that Norwich are going with them. When a manager starts making statements along the lines of his team are better than one that has twenty two more points than they do then he starts losing all credibility anyway. The fact that he cannot work out why we are so far ahead of them perhaps shows why his misfiring outfit find themselves more or less relegated anyway. As you quite correctly say, had we shown some killer instinct prior to them hitting the post for the first time, that effort would merely have been a consolation goal.

I expect even their coach doesn't believe what he's saying, he's just trying to instill some confidence into his side. There's some young individual talent at that club but there wasn't really a team out there today and their defensive organisation was woeful - lacking leadership all over.

No need to be angry - you've just got to smile to yourself when Southampton get relegated. And on a related theme there is every chance that Norwich are going with them. When a manager starts making statements along the lines of his team are better than one that has twenty two more points than they do then he starts losing all credibility anyway. The fact that he cannot work out why we are so far ahead of them perhaps shows why his misfiring outfit find themselves more or less relegated anyway. As you quite correctly say, had we shown some killer instinct prior to them hitting the post for the first time, that effort would merely have been a consolation goal.

Agreed. We have to remember that not every club is fortunate to have a manager who is as professional as ours, gracious in defeat and also not gloating in victory.

As for the Southampton coach he is just telling their fans what they want to hear, they are so fickle anyway, (can't decide if they want the Chairman in or out) that it deflects from his own short comings and inability.

As far as the game goes, right now 3 points are 3 points no matter if they are 'stolen' or 'well earned'.

Just been on their message board.

Theres a long running joke that the idiot says after every game that they should have won, were the better team and are one of the best teams in the League.

The fans are sick of him and his nonsense and want him out already, that'll do me.

They are a neat and tidy team in regards to passing and they have a good young squad but they lack that bite upfront to challenge people in this league. If they would have kept Stern John perhaps they would have had more of a chance but they are almost certain to be in league 1 next year.

From "Saintsweb.co.uk"

Wait for the Wotte drivel later...

Blah Blah Blah...

Clear off you dutch **** and take your rosey cheeked master with you,

both of you are totally useless.

No surprises.

Wotte will say, 'We desherved to vin de game, the fansh should not sing der don't know wotte you are doing shong ash I am very good looking guy'.

Lowe will say, .........

Wilde will say, .........

Charlton win.

I feel physically sick. Can't wait to hear the diehards reaction.

5 mins left and chasing the game, and our genius manager takes off the only player in our entire squad who knows where the goal is. He is just as inept and clueless as the clown that he replaced.

I am 100% certain that we will be relegated now. We don't even seem remotely capable of scoring, let alone actually winning. I can't wait to hear Wotte's excuses.

That pacified my anger towards Wotte-the-hell, I hope it does the same for you :)

I did hear the Saints fans singing you don't know what your doing! when he took off Saganowski.

The man was a moaning idiot all match, Go back to clogland!

Saw him walking out the tunnel before kick-off. You could tell he thought he owned the place. A little kid asked for his autograph and he just looked at him like dirt.

Thank god for Gary Johnson!!

:englandsmile4wf:

When I hear people like him talk it always makes me all the more happy to have Johnson.

Also can't see what all the fuss is about with that Surman fella. Looked very lightweight, and pushed off the ball too often.

From the rather damning Southampton-mad match report:

"With Drew Surman showing the reflexes and imagination of a concussed snail, surely the two left-sided players should have switched duties."

http://www.southampton-mad.co.uk/news/load...W&id=432599

Dutch players have had an arrogance about them for a long time and are a sulky lot so it should be no surprise if a Dutch Manager is the same. In the English game you can't put the emphasis on looking good if you have no threat up front and can't defend, something this guy doesn't seem to get. Try watching the Dutch League. Plenty of technique but played at walking pace and as dull as ditch water. Crikey, didn't realise I disliked the Dutch so much!

When I hear people like him talk it always makes me all the more happy to have Johnson.

"With Drew Surman showing the reflexes and imagination of a concussed snail, surely the two left-sided players should have switched duties."

Mark Wotte would do well to read that match report as it tells the story of the match EXACTLY as it unfolded.

In a period of just six years, Southampton will have gone from playing at the Millennium stadium to playing at Milwall, from playing in Bucharest to playing in Brentford. Only Leeds United's spectacular fall from grace has been steeper and faster.

The writer has obviously not heard of our fall from grace.

In a period of just six years, Southampton will have gone from playing at the Millennium stadium to playing at Milwall, from playing in Bucharest to playing in Brentford. Only Leeds United's spectacular fall from grace has been steeper and faster.

The writer has obviously not heard of our fall from grace.

As I suspect is the case all to often these days the writer probably hasn't heard of us all together :noexpression:

good report i thought.

As for the manager, straws and clutching springs to mind. ;Two games, 3 goals , none conceded, 6 points... cheers then. :city: :city:

Exactly the same as Gunn last week,deluded.You don't get points for hitting the post,both good efforts,but not good enough.Just like Dele's one on one,Williams great strike,Maynards near effort,Orrs missed penalty and Williams dis-allowed goal(FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT REASON)-(probably a few ive missed).Its about putting the ball in the net!

Good point and i find it quite remarkable that both Gunn and Watte have had such a similar rant when they are both new managers; strikes me these are outbursts that one would not ordinarily expect from confident new gaffers supposedly in charge of the destiny of the club or knowing how to get them out of the 5-hit.

Maybe i am wrong and will be proved so but my initial impression of both of them as capable of achieving safe passage of their respective clubs is about 2 out of 10. I think there is hope yet for the Addicks.

Archived