IGNORED

Could We Play Birmingham City On

Never to the dark side

is there any rule that states that Championship sides cannot play on International dates

except for those players on international duty

This will be the first time we will have played birmingham since 98/99

a saturday game means more footy fans attending meaning more money for birmingham city

the only game in the west midlands thug area is walsall home to cheltenham

Although I have a ticket for the England game I would prefer to see in City in action on 28 march

I'll even settle for a midday kick off and then make a dash for wembley to see England win

is there any rule that states that Championship sides cannot play on International dates

a saturday game means more footy fans attending meaning more money for birmingham city

Although I have a ticket for the England game I would prefer to see in City in action on 28 march

I'll even settle for a midday kick off and then make a dash for wembley to see England win

We are playing Birmingham on WEDNESDAY 4th MARCH.

We are playing Birmingham on WEDNESDAY 4th MARCH.

Yeah, but we don't have a game on SATURDAY 28th March is what I think NTTDS is saying. He wants the game switched from midweek to saturday, similarly he wanted the Plymuff game switched to a saturday from what I can recall.

For a start NTTDS, I've seen every England home game since new Wembley was built, so for me that is definitely a no-no, unless Birmingham was as you suggest a midday ko.

But it wont happen anyway, there are too many international players involved in both teams. Don't know about Birmingham, but for us:

- Peter Styvar will be playing against England at Wembley.

- McCallister will be on the bench watching Scotland getting thumped in Amsterdam.

- Sproule's 80 yard dash yesterday will probably earn him a recall to Belfast at home to Poland.

Archived