IGNORED

Praise From The Saints Fans

Paul Cheesey

Just read this on the Southampton Fans Forum, we should all be proud of our great club!!

Bristol city, a credit to the game

« Thread Started Today at 1:44am »

I'm a saints fan through and through but i went to the game yesterday and i have to say that was one of the best home support i have ever seen. the fans in the same stand as us sung for the whole game non stop and the resst of the stadium were joining in and singing to which made for a terrific atmosphere in the ground which is a very rare thing now days.

they were also a good and well organised footballing team though we did look good at times i feel were doomed to drop now but i would like to wish bristol all the best and hope they get promoted and show some of the prem teams how a club should be supported. fair shout to them a proper club, proper stadium and proper fans. a absolute credit to the sport

Just read this on the Southampton Fans Forum, we should all be proud of our great club!!

Bristol city, a credit to the game

« Thread Started Today at 1:44am »

I'm a saints fan through and through but i went to the game yesterday and i have to say that was one of the best home support i have ever seen. the fans in the same stand as us sung for the whole game non stop and the resst of the stadium were joining in and singing to which made for a terrific atmosphere in the ground which is a very rare thing now days.

they were also a good and well organised footballing team though we did look good at times i feel were doomed to drop now but i would like to wish bristol all the best and hope they get promoted and show some of the prem teams how a club should be supported. fair shout to them a proper club, proper stadium and proper fans. a absolute credit to the sport

Bloody hell, that sent shivers up my spine..

i noticed it was his first post, city fan in disguise??????? :rolleyes:

Thats exactly what i was thinking...

Ive just been on the saints most popular forum www.saintsweb.co.uk and there dosnt seem to be any mention of us on there.

I think they all know deep down the support was imense but probably don't want to admit it!

If they loved the bouncing so much, why did they completely ignore us when it was their turn? ....."Southampton, bounce around ......."

If you were away at Southampton, bottom of the league and losing the game would YOU wanna join in a carnival and sing with the home fans!!!! If I was a saints fan I'd be pretty bloody depressed right now, it doesn't stop them being in admiration of us though.

Archived