IGNORED

5 Points Or 5 Games In Hand

Basso for Brazil

By the next time that cardiff next play a league game we could be five points ahead of them - Granted this is asking extremely alot with wins at doncaster and reading. However we could at least be level with them or a couple of points ahead. But they will also have 5 games in hand on us!!! YES 5!! however as we all know points on the board is better than games in hand and to have to play 19 games to our 14 not including the prospect of them progressing any further in the fa cup seems a very hard ask and will their squad be big enougth to cope with this? On the subject of games in hand swansea do not play thiers until 17th of march and its against QPR from what i can make out. This is also if they don't progress any futher in the FA cup. Which gives us long enougth to get a four point lead over them to not have to even worry about them being able to overtake us if they win. Also worth noting of the other play off contenders Sheff Utd also are still in the FA cup as are burnley and both have a chance of progressing again. Which leads to the question can we take advantage over the other teams distrations which we never managed to last year. I would like to think we can and after missing out last year i imagine gary will be drumming it into the lads to take one game at a time and to go one better than last year which even the slightest bit better than last year will result in the p word which i still cant bring myself to say.

Archived