IGNORED

David Lloyd

westonred

Because for years people have asked who do they contact if they have a problem or query, no matter how little or big it was always hard to find someone and for them to reply.

Where as David Lloyd, is always asking for feedback and responds to nearly, if not all, emails. Plus anything has to be better then Coooooooooooooooome yoooooooooooooooou reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!

I wish. All the rest is largely true though, although to give credit where it was due it was Tony Robinson who wrote the line about being a total and utter Gashead. And my favourite Doctors namecheck has to be that well known legal firm of Coles, Carey and Hill.

Although he was better known for his batting whilst at Lancashire CCC :closedeyes: which led to a few test matches and a ODI.

Out in Antigua now doing his Sky Sports Commentary :englandsmile4wf:

Well I think he's a.......

No, top man. I PM'd him for advice about some radio scripts I was putting together and he pointed me in the right direction.

And not once have I seen him attempt to trade off his record.

Although the "Stuck at my desk.." tag seems to have gone. It must be glamour all the way now.

What I really like about Dave L is the fact that he's capable of getting this club noticed. Red Top was the same but unfortunately he no longer posts on here - a great shame. We've been languishing for years in the doldrums and been almost forgotten and now we have the East Enders and a great many individuals that are helping to put this club back on the national football map.

What I really like about Dave L is the fact that he's capable of getting this club noticed. Red Top was the same but unfortunately he no longer posts on here - a great shame. We've been languishing for years in the doldrums and been almost forgotten and now we have the East Enders and a great many individuals that are helping to put this club back on the national football map.

We are the media darlings.

Good innit.

Billy Bright?

Didn't think he was fat tbh. Good film.

It truely is a brilliant stage production and film, I wonder if Dave L was involved in any of its production?.....

"My granddad, old Bill Farrell, drove us to drink with his stories about the war and how he fought to put the "Great" into Britain. He said fighting at football was nothing compared to fighting with the Germans... Although, he was right. We're an island race. It's what we do best. It's not about colour or race, it's just the buzz of being in the frontline. Truth is, I just love to fight." Tommy Johnson - lead character in The Football Factory.

Billy Bright: "We'll get the beers safe and then we'll outflank 'em, yeah?" :winner_third_h4h:

What Wikipedia does not mention is that David's most demanding role in his acting career was as "drinking companion" to a certain Supporters' Club Chairman. He performed at a pub in Backwell for several months - it was an easy role, though, in terms of lines as he only had to learn one: "Oh, is it my round again!?"

Archived