IGNORED

Oddly Positioned Hand...

Red_Mat

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10327~1555809,00.html

Anyone else notice the oddly positioned hand in one of the pictures celebrating Sproule's goal?! In the melee of players, it seems to be located on his groin - but isn't his own; his arm has a long-sleeved red shirt underneath, whereas that one hasn't!

Looking at the grouping, it could be Cole Skuse behind them, but if so, his arm is very long. Alternatively, it could be Little Lee, as his head could well be hidden behind the group. There's enough pairs of legs there, but clearly a missing head...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10327~1555809,00.html

Anyone else notice the oddly positioned hand in one of the pictures celebrating Sproule's goal?! In the melee of players, it seems to be located on his groin - but isn't his own; his arm has a long-sleeved red shirt underneath, whereas that one hasn't!

Looking at the grouping, it could be Cole Skuse behind them, but if so, his arm is very long. Alternatively, it could be Little Lee, as his head could well be hidden behind the group. There's enough pairs of legs there, but clearly a missing head...

Pretty sure its Adebola

i think you will find it is lee Johnson.......

and the thinking..... look at the socks in the picture, the man with the hand on...... must be the man with the white foot socks and black tape wrapped round them.... the only player with them taped like that is little lee!!

:winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h:

Mystery solved - well done Sherlock Tetbury!!

Poblem I want solving now though is Sproule's is holding the errant hand - is he trying to remove the hand or keep it there for longer??

Poblem I want solving now though is Sproule's is holding the errant hand - is he trying to remove the hand or keep it there for longer??

Well, that and why Little Lee wants a piece of Ivan's meat and two veg in the first place - he's a married man, for goodness' sake, with a young child! What will his wife think when she finds out?! Good grief.

I'm going for the theory he was near climax and was making sure LJ finished him off just like Sproule had just finished off Southampton.

Archived